Friday, May 25, 2012

Arabian Eyes - DulceCandy87's Contest!


Hi everyone!

So, a week ago I found out that DulceCandy87 (on YouTube) is hosting a contest as a celebration for having over 600,000 subscribers in YouTube! It's insane, isn't it? I got really excited because she's one of the best YouTube gurus that really inspire me. I also love her sense of fashion, I know most of you would agree. Anyway, I decided to join her contest because it is very interesting and looks like a lot of fun because you get to copy of of her tutorials, may it be hair tutorial or makeup tutorial. Of course, I chose the makeup tutorial and I picked her Arabian Eyes video tutorial. It was pretty simple actually but looks really magnificent! The colors attracted me and dramatic looks always get me so I did this one.

In her video, she only showed the eye makeup tutorial but to complete the whole look, I showed in my video the blush and lip color that I chose to pair the eye makeup.


Rockin' the Arabian eyes! ;-)

Here's the original Arabian Eyes by DulceCandy87:



Isn't it amazing? Watch mine below:



What do you think? Did I do justice on the look? Yay I'm so excited! The prizes are so awesome so if I were you, I would join. Click HERE to watch DulceCandy87's video about her 600,00 plus subbies contest.

If you're wondering what are the products that I used to copy Dulce's Arabian Eyes, here's the list:

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
Ever Bilenna Mousse Eyeshadow in Opal
Fashion 21 Color Set
ELF Beauty School 32-pieces Eyeshadow Volume II
88 Colors Palette
G-Lish Cross The Line eyeliner palette
Maybelline Crayon Liner in black
Faux Lashes
Etude House Oh M'ye Lash

FACE
4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink Forever Liquid Foundation in No.01
4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink BB Powder in No.02
Fanny Serrano Two Way Powder in Rajah
4U2 DreamGirl Shining Thru Cheek Blush

LIPS
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural




That's it! Hope to win regardless of the prizes at stake! Winning Dulce's contest will be super awesome!


Talk soon! :)

Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment