Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 QUESTIONS TAG

Hi everyone!

So, I was browsing the Filipina Makeup Artists Facebook page when I saw Vergielyn's (Glaze, Glimmer and Glam) 10 questions tag post. I thought it was fun and I decided to do the tag as well. I remember how I became so hooked in answering the different surveys and questions in Friendster. Ah! I miss Friendster! Hahaha! Remember how we all got so addicted to Friendster? Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Anyway, here goes the 10 questions tag!


1.What things can you not leave the house without?

- Wallet, I.D., and my mobile phone!

2. What is your favorite color? 

- RED! I love the color red since I was a kid. And as I grow up, I'm loving it even more because I believe it is the color of confidence! (Legally Blonde? Haha!)

3. What is your favorite song right now?

- Too many!!! But I found myself listening a lot to Stigmatized by The Calling, Love Song by Sara Bareilles, You and I by Lady GaGa, and New Perpective by Panic! At The Disco lately. :)

4. What is so special about you?

- I think what's so special about me is the fact that I always think about the people that I love, being sport and optimistic in life, and being grateful and appreciative even to the littlest things.

5. What is your favorite food?

- Mashed potatoes and burgers!!! :)

6. What is your biggest turn off?

- Self-centered, mister or miss-know-it-all, irresponsible and people who don't practice proper hygiene.

7. What did you want to be when your were growing up?

- When I was a kid, I wanted to become a pediatrician. Then one time in high school when we did a reporting in front of the school, I was told by my classmates that I should be a news reporter because I could make a career out of it. I never really imagined that I will become a makeup artist. ;-)

8. What is the dangerous thing you have ever done?

- The most dangerous  thing that I have ever done was ride with my boyfriend in a motorcycle at 100kph. Hahaha!

9. What are you scared of?

- Being away from the people that I love... snakes, lizards, frogs and the like! eeeehh!!!

10. When and why did you start your blog?

- I started blogging last June 2011. The main purpose of my blog actually is to become my online portfolio for my makeup works. Then as I discover different beauty tricks and products, my blog became a beauty blog then it also became my life blog as well. :-D


Whew!
That's all of it? MORE!!! :-D

Hey, if you want to do this tag too, go ahead! It can actually be a stress-reliever.
Talk soon!

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment