My Current Everyday Makeup Look! (School Makeup)
Ever since I started studying again, I got used in doing quick and makeup looks and wearing minimal makeup. Our school is a bit conservative and although it's not prohibited to wear makeup at school, I still go for a very simple look and as much as possible I use just a few products because less makeup is perfect for school. But there's one thing that I still wear no matter how disturbing it may look and no matter what people will say... that is my uber bold lips. I love wearing bold lips because it can make one's head turn. That's why in school, even though I wear a clean and simple makeup look, I still make sure that I'm wearing a lipstick that has a loud color or a color that could really catch people's attention. ;-) My current favorites are Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten and L.A. Colors Lipstick in Amethyst.
My current favorite everyday makeup look is clean eyes paired with bold lips. My face makeup only includes a sheer layer of foundation, powder to set and blush. But most of the time, I skip foundation and just conceal my dark spots and other imperfections on my face with Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock cream used as a makeup base. I'm telling ya! The stem cell sunblock cream by Snoe is heaven! I can go out wearing only the stem cell sunblock cream and powder on top. It really brightens and gives a healthy glow on my face. You can read my review on the S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock cream here.
How to achieve my current favorite makeup look:
REGULAR SCHOOL DAYS
1. After washing and toning your face, apply Snoe S Skin SPF 30 Stem Cell Sunblock Cream as your moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup base.
2. Conceal dark spots and other imperfections on your face using E.L.F. Cover All Concealer or L.A. Girls Pro Conceal HD High Definition Concealer. Use Garnier BB Light Instant Fairness Eye Roll On to cover dark under eye circles and to add instant brightness around the eye area.
3. Apply Herbench Paint Box Prettywhenpinched Lip and Cheek Tint along the apples of your cheeks. Apply a little bit more than usual because the powder might fade out the color when you set it later on.
4. Set with 4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15.
5. Sweep on E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush in Flushed to have that beautiful glow on your face. Contouring is optional. You can use E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder.
6. Redefine your eyebrows using In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour for a neat but natural look.
7. Curl your eyelashes and coat with your favorite mascara. Mine are Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof mascara, Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express mascara, Saizen Long and Curl Comb Mascara, and Etude House OhM'ye Lash.
8. Wear your attention-grabbing lipstick/lip liner/lip gloss! My favorites are Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten and L.A. Colors Lipstick in Amethyst!
9. Set your makeup with Holika Holika Aqua Splash Cooling Mist!
WHEN-I-WANT-TO-DOLL-UP SCHOOL DAYS
1. Use Snoe S Skin SPF 30 Stem Cell Sunblock Cream still as your moisturizer, sunscreen, and makeup base.
2. Take your Garnier BB Light Instant Fairness Eye Roll On and conceal dark under eye circles.
3. Apply a sheer layer of 4u2 Dream Girl Forever Liquid Foundation. I love using a stippling brush in applying my foundation because it gives a very flawless finish. I usually skip concealer when I already applied my foundation because the foundation alone can already cover up the redness of my face and my dark spots.
4. Dab on your Herbench Paint Box Prettywhenpinched lip and cheek tint along the apples of your cheeks. Remember, add a little bit more than usual.
5. Set everything with 4u2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15. Sometimes I use my Fashion 21 Loose Powder.
6. Contour your face using E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder then sweep on E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush in Flushed to add more color and glow on your face!
7. Fix your eyebrows using In2It Waterpoof Eyebrow Colour. You can use whatever eyebrow products you desire but brow powders give the most natural-looking eyebrows.
8. Line your eyes using a black eye pencil like Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx to give life to your eyes.
9. Curl your eyelashes and coat with your favorite mascara. When I really want to look all dolled-up, what I use is my Holika Holika Magic Pole waterproof mascara or my Maybelline mascaras because those mascaras really do a great job in lengthening, volumizing, and separating my eyelashes.
10. Set your makeup with Holika Holika Aqua Splash Cooling Mist and you are all set! :)
Minimal makeup is perfect for school. There are more appropriate days to wear your full makeup. I think you can skip some of the steps in my current favorite makeup look but the most important step that you shouldn't neglect ever is applying concealer. This will help to make you look fresh and wide awake. Concealer is really a girl's best friend, makeup-wise. The next most important step for me is grooming and redefining your eyebrows. Trust me, it will make a huge difference. It always does.
If you want to use the same products that I have mentioned above, here's my tip --- Herbench Prettywhenpinched and E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush in Flushed go perfectly together! You will really look flushed and you'll have that healthy glow on your face! :)
If you do not want to wear eye makeup but still want to look dolled-up, wear a bold and striking lip color. If you are not a fan of loud lip colors, focus on your blush. Just be sure to blend it very well to avoid looking like a clown! ;-)
That's it! I hope you find this post helpful. What's your favorite everyday makeup look and what products do you usually use? Please share!!! :-D
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
Powered by Blogger.