Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 Day Makeup Challenge - DAY 1

Hi everyone!

Months ago, I had already started this 30-Day Makeup Challenge but then because of some technical difficulties, I forgot about this challenge completely! Now, I am going to start all over again and this time I promise to finish it! :)

DAY 1

When did you start putting on makeup?

I did start wearing makeup when I was in High School... first year to be exact. But the makeup that I put on my face were of course, limited. I just apply powder, a little blush and a lip gloss or light lipstick. During my college days were the times that I officially started wearing makeup, I mean full makeup --- from foundation to powder to eyeshadows to lipsticks! But I wore makeup that time occasionally or when I just felt like it. :)


1 down, 29 days to go!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment