Tuesday, October 23, 2012

FOTD (10212012): Smokey Eyes + Fuchsia Lips


Hi everyone!

Last night we went to Tagaytay to fetch Papa. We didn't have any special occasion to attend to but I decided to glam up a bit. Okay, not a bit. Haha! I saw my 4U2 single eyeshadows in my eyeshadow-drawer and I thought it's been a while since I last used them. I wanted to try them out again and I ended up doing this metallic smokey eyes paired with fuchsia lips. Believe me, I had tried quite a few different lip colors to see which would go perfect for my eye makeup and I ended up with this one because I thought it looked sexy! :)





It's sad that I didn't film a tutorial for this makeup look because I really like the result. I don't know if you can see it but there's a hint of purple in the eye makeup. Okay, here are the products that I used to achieve this look.

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Tony Moly BB Foundation
E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine-Free Face Powder in Honey
Dollface Cosmetics (contouring powder)
E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed

EYEBROWS
Nichido Mineral Spot Concealer Pencil in Natural
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (lightest shade)

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer
4U2 Dream Girl Single Eyeshadow (ash)
4U2 Dream Girl Single Eyeshadow (purple)
NYX Single Eyeshadow (black)
Maybelline Impact Express Felt Liner
Maybelline Crayon Liner in black
Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Fuchsia
In2I2 Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm






Hope you like it! Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-



4 comments: