Thursday, November 22, 2012

FOTD (112212): Minimalist

Hi everyone!

Last night, I received a few makeups from my cousins in Korea. I was so excited try them all out so I decided to use them tonight for our worship service. I just did a quick minimal makeup.




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit in Natural Beige
4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder No. 02
The Face Shop Lesson 01 1 Touch Blusher Kit Face It
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour (for contouring)

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
Tony Moly Maxi Volume Force mascara

LIPS
Etude House Look At My Lips No. 3


I think I'll be wearing this look for school everyday! The look is simple and fresh plus it's very easy to do. Perfect for girls who are always on-the-go such as students and working girls!

Hope you liked the look! Please wait for my haul post featuring the things that I got from my relatives in Korea and Japan. Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments: