September-October 2012 Hauls and Favorites!!!
It's a little surreal when you think about the fact that it's already November! One month to go and we'll welcome another year! Woohoo! :)
Anyway, since I did not post nor film a haul/favorites video last September, I squeezed all the items that I've gathered since September to October in one video and some of the items ( I guess half of it) are my favorite things these past months. I did not take a photo of the products individually but I showed them all in my lengthy video. I filmed it with my nieces, by the way so you'll see a lot of funny faces and kulitan behind me!
PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THE VIDEO
1. Lorys Hair Cream Duo Chocolate - I got this for only PhP 100.00 at the 5th Phil Cosmetics Expo. The largest tub, if I'm not mistaken is PhP 180.00 but in malls, of course, they are more expensive so I think we really got this in a good deal. I sooooo love this hair cream because it really softens and moisturizes my hair plus it smells so delicious. The actual product looks like caramel! I could just take a spoon and eat it all! Hahaha! It's definitely one of my favorites!
2. White Rain Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray - got this item for PhP 179.75 at Landmark, Trinoma. I was supposed to buy another Tony Moly citrus hairspray but I saw this unscented one and I thought that it's better than the scented ones. Although the Tony Moly hairspray smells terrific, I opted for this one because some clients are sensitive to scents so I played safe this time. It does a good job in holding the curls and keeping the hair in place but it's not included YET in my favorites list.
3. Ultimate Teasing Comb - This teasing comb is an absolute epic failure! It doesn't really tease the hair well. I was actually choosing between this and a 17-peso-teasing comb and I chose this one because I thought it's more expensive so I guess it would work better but hell no! My sister bought the cheaper one and that teasing comb actually worked better than mine. Ugh! I got this by the way for PhP 94.95 at Landmark, Makati. Obviously, not my fave!
4. Hair Velcros - I was actually happy when I found a pair of hair velcros for only PhP 19.75 at Landmark, Makati but after discovering a 5-peso hair velcro, I realized that my 20-peso hair velcros are actually already a bit expensive. Read all about it here! These are definitely one of my favorites!
FACE / SKIN CARE/ BODY ESSENTIALS
5. Snoe Awesome Poresome Kit - This kit had been my skin's best friend these past couple of months. It contains the Pore Minimizing Power Cleanser, Pore Minimizing and Clarifying Toner, and the Pore Perfect Serum. I'm going to do a review on this kit soon so please stay tuned. This costs PhP 799.00. Definitely my favorite!
6. Pond's Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam - While I enjoyed and loved using my Snoe Awesome Poresome Kit, I'm still searching and trying other skin care products to see which ones are really the best. I found one awesome drugstore facial wash. This Pond's facial foam is awesome. I love it because it's also a pore minimizer, it's cheaper than my awesome poresome and the you'll have easier access with this product since it's available in almost all drugstores and grocery marts nationwide. I love it! Definitely my favorite!
7. Celeteque Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner - This is the toner that I currently use. I like it because it helps control the oiliness of my face and it feels really light on the skin like water. I just can't see yet its wow factor.
8. Holika Holika Aqua Splash Cooling Mist - I love this product so much! I'm running out of it already and I'm definitely going to buy another one. My mom also loves this. It sets the makeup and it's really refreshing. My mom loves this for the reason that it gives her face a dewy look. She said it makes her looks more natural. I, on the other hand, love this for the reason that it really sets the makeup. I got this for PhP 350.00 from my cousin Soleil of Makeup by Soleil during the 5th Phil-Cosmetics Expo. ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE!
9. Ellana Minerals Loose Mineral Concealer and Foundation - I only bought the sample size one which only weighs 1 gram for PhP 120.00. I got the darkest or second to the last darkest shade because I was going to use it on my friend and niece who both have dark complexions. I love it! It gives a smooth and flawless finish on them and I think I'm going to buy the full size and one that will really suit my skin color.
10. Ellana Minerals Rounded Kabuku Brush - This is one of my favorite brushes... EVERRR! It's soft and it's dense enough. The hair does not shed when I wash it. It's great in buffing on your foundation and concealer! I just love it because it's versatile and it's so affordable at only PhP 350.00!
11. N.Y.C. Blushable Creme Stick in South St. Seashell - A natural-colored blush stick which gives a hint of color and natural glow on the face. However, it's too creamy and feels a little sticky so I don't like it that much. If you want to try it for yourself, please visit Stuff N' Shop.
12. Oryspa Stress and Pail Relief Rice Bran Rejuvenating Oil - This serves as my lotion as of the moment. It's a very light oil that is easily absorbed by the skin so it's not greasy nor sticky. Once it's absorbed by the skin, it's as if you didn't apply anything on your skin. This is best to apply when your skin is still damp from taking a bath. I love it so much!
13. Incanto Charms Inspired Customized Perfume by BC FRAGRANCE - The scent of this perfume is not too strong. It smells absolutely divine and the scent lingers on the whole day... even for two days actually. Spray it on your handkerchief or bag and you'll still smell the scent after two days or maybe even three! And seeing your name on the perfume bottle adds a big extra, don't you think? If you want to have your own customized perfume, please visit www.bcfragrance.com or visit their Facebook page, The Fragrance Specialists. This can also be a great gift for your loved ones on this coming Holidays!
14. Models Own Matt Hyperbrite liptick in Annalise's Pink - I got this lipstick under Say Artillero's recommendation! I met her for the second time during the 5th Phil-Cosmetics Expo at Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione's booth. She was raving so much about this shade and I was sold! Haha! I bought this for PhP 400.00. I love the color, it's a total head-turner! It does have a sweet scent though which might bother some of you who are very particular when it comes to scents.
15. In2It Moisture Intense Lipstick in Pink Alarm, NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Deep Purple, and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten - I kind of got hooked in wearing bold lip color with ombre effect and my favorite shades to use are pink and purple. These three lippies are what I always use to create a beautiful gradient on my lips!
16. Chanel Rouge Allure in 91 - This actually comes in three shades but my sister and Mom got the other two shades. This lipstick is a light pink shade which is perfect for daytime looks and is also moisturizing on the lips.
17. Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks in Ravin' Raisin, Dollhouse Pink, and Mauve Outta Here - These matte lipsticks are so amazing because they are really pigmented and there are a lot of colors to choose from! Plus, it's not heavy on your pockets! I highly recommend this lipsticks, they're worth trying for. Visit Stuff N' Shop to purchase them on lower price (compared to their mall price).
18. Miners Matte Effect Lipsticks in Barely Buff and Fiesta - Barely Buff is a very pretty nude peach shade and Fiesta is a bright barbie pink shade which both looks awesome! It's called matte effect but it actually looks and feels creamy. You need to let it dry to see its matte effect but I actually like it! :) Visit Lipstick Avenue if you're interested to try out these lippies!
19. Miners The Matte Factor Lip Paints in Deep Red, Hot Pink, and Peach - These lip paints are not really that pigmented but I absolutely love it because even though it's matte, it doesn't feel dry on the lips. You gotta try these lip paints especially the Deep Red one! :) Miners Matte Factor Lip Paints are available at Lipstick Avenue for only PhP 350.00!
EYE PRODUCTS / PALETTES
20. Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara - One of my favorite mascaras! My boyfriend finds the wand interesting because the tip is actually spherical. It does a good job in curling, separating, and lengthening my eyelashes. You can get this for only PhP 350.00 from my cousin Soleil of Makeup by Soleil.
21. Benefit Cosmetics I'm Glam Therefore I Am makeup palette - This palette consists 4 shades of eye shadows, one girl meets pearl highlighter, one bad gal lash mascara, one lip gloss, and a glamming face powder/blush. It also comes with a dual-ended sponge tip applicator and small blush brush. Please wait for my thorough review of this palette and I also did a video on this with a makeup tutorial so stay tuned!
22. Makeup Organizer from Landmark Makati - A gift from the boyfriend! It has a detachable pencil pouch, a flat pouch, a mirror and 7 brush holders/pockets. It's a perfect organizer for makeup artists like me!
That's all of it guys! That's a lot of products, whew! If you have your own favorites as well these past month/months, please do share them because I sure love seeing and discovering other products! :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
Powered by Blogger.