Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunrise and Sunset Eye Makeups - Collaboration with MrsElegantBeauty

Hi everyone!

I love searching different makeup artists on Facebook and different blog sites that are amazing in doing creative makeup looks. Most of the makeup artists that I've seen have portfolios for their different eye makeups. You'll be amazed when you see their works! One of my favorites is Gina The Makeup Artist on Facebook because she is really AWESOME!!! In fact, she's one of my inspirations when I did my galactic makeup. She can do pretty much everything on her eye makeups! That's why I was really happy when she shared my galactic makeup and praised my work. Bless her heart! :) And because of Gina, I got new fans! Thanks to her!

One of my new followers is Angela of MrsElegantBeauty. Angela is also a good makeup artist and she's open to collaborations so I asked her if we could do a collaboration and we ended up doing the Sunrise and Sunset theme. I did the Sunrise and she did the Sunset look. We only did a one-eye makeup, though. Check it out!



I love it!!! Looking forward for more collaborations with her and with other makeup artists who loves creative makeup looks! :)




I hope you liked what I did! :) Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments:

  1. Love this one!!! supeeer bongga! Pang makeup bee entry na! :) What eyeshadow did you used? Looking forward for a tutorial! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jan Mitchelle! :) I used palettes from generic brands and Props. :)

      Delete