Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rainbow Splash Collaboration with Makeup Frenzy



Hi everyone!

A couple of weeks ago, I shared with you my Sunrise/Sunset collaboration with MrsElegantBeautyone of those very awesome makeup artists that are big hits in Facebook. I'm becoming very fond of searching for different makeup artists in Facebook that are also in love in creating creative makeup looks --- like me! Ever since I found out about Gina The Makeup Artist, I discovered that there are hundreds of other makeup artists out there who are just so hardcore when it comes to avant garde looks!

After my collaboration with Angela of MrsElegantBeauty, I met another awesome makeup artist who has so much passion in makeup and arts as well. I met Nikki, the woman behind Makeup Frenzy. We discovered how much we like each other's works so we decided to do a collaboration. Nikki is currently having a giveaway with an Over The Rainbow inspired theme. She asked me if we could do rainbow inspired looks to serve as inspirations for the contestants of her contest giveaway. So, that's what we did and here are the looks that we created:



I really love Nikki's work! To see more of her works, please visit her Facebook page. She just reached over 5,000 likes! ---> https://www.facebook.com/MakeupFrenzy
Well, she truly deserves to be appreciated. Just like Gina and Angela, Nikki is one of the best makeup artists I've ever met. And very kind, too! :)

I hope you like my work too. I did the same technique that I used in my Galactic Look. It's the technique that I've learned from the Pixiwook sisters. If you notice, the colors on the inner corners of my eye look like they had exploded. :)


If you want me to do a tutorial for this technique, let me know! Anyway, you can also watch Pixiwoo's video about it in their YouTube channel. :)

That's it! Thanks, Nikki for this awesome collaboration! I also want to thank you for sharing my page and works to your awesome fans! Bless your heart! 

Watch out for more awesome creative looks.

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment