Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beauty Basics: CONTOURING, BRONZING, AND HIGHLIGHTING

Hi everyone!

One of my most requested video tutorials is how to contour, bronze and highlight the face. Refer to the photo below. The brown ones are basically where we contour and the white ones indicate the areas we usually highlight. Please watch the video to understand better. I'm sorry if it's a lengthy video but I just want to share with you everything that I know about this part of makeup artistry. :)





I forgot to take a photo of myself before contouring, bronzing and highlighting but you'll see it in the video. Anyway, here's my face after doing all of it. You can see that my face doesn't look flat in the picture. Hope the video can help you out! :) Talk soon!



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment