Saturday, February 2, 2013

PROM MAKEOVER! (HAIR AND MAKEUP WITH VIDEO)



Just for fun and for the sake of bonding, I decided to invite my cousin, Lovely, over our house to have her as my model and film a video tutorial about prom hair and makeup makeover. It's Prom season again so I thought of uploading a video tutorial that can be worn during Proms, Formals, Homecomings, and the likes. We had so much fun filming this and my cousin is so pretty! She looks like Lovi Poe (a local actress here in the Philippines), right? Ang payat payat nga lang n'ya!!!



I did a brown and gold smokey eyes on her paired with brick/bronzed blush and peachy nude lip color. For her hair, I decided to do a side-swept ponytail with an alternative braid that I have learned from itsjudytime!







I'm into messy, romantic hairstyle looks these past days and I absolutely love Lovely's hairstyle! So simple and easy yet looks so classy and elegant! :)

Here's the video of Lovely:



Hope you enjoyed watching! Please let me know what you think about this look and if you want more hair tutorials by leaving a comment below. Talk soon! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments:

  1. What a transformation. Good job. Yeap, she looks like Lovi Poe nga kaya siguro ang name niya is Lovely. :) I followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX,
    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! There's a similarity nga naman sa names nila. :) Anyway, thanks! I'll sure drop by your blog :)

      Delete