Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Simple and Affordable Graduation Makeup


I had already uploaded a Graduation makeup tutorial a few days ago but I wanted to do another Graduation look using much more affordable cosmetics. I know a lot of you would prefer that since some, if not most of us are in a tight budget. Of course, you want to look your best on one of your most special days in your life but we can achieve that beautiful look without spending too much.

Here's the look that I did:



The look is very classic and fresh, perfect for Graduation. Since the colors here are neutral, you can pair it with any lip colors that you like. I personally prefer light lip colors since we're rooting for just a fresh and flawless look. In this tutorial, I featured two different lip colors that you can wear for Graduation --- light pink lips and luscious coral lips.

When I posted the photo on my Facebook page and when I uploaded the video in my YouTube channel, most of the people said that they prefer the light pink lipstick because it's very youthful --- and I actually agree! I also prefer the light pink lips. I just showed you another color in case you wanted more color on your face.




Here are the products that I used to achieve this fresh and simple Graduation makeup look:

FACE
1. San San Soleil Matte Foundation (discontinued) - P140.00
2. San San BB Cream - P149.75
*I mixed these two San San face products to match my skin color. I love the finish of San San Soleil foundation but it's too ashy and light for me so I mixed it with San San BB Cream which is way darker than the Soleil foundation and a little bit darker than my original skin color. You can mix the two together but it depends on your skin color how much of each are you going to use. As for me, I used just a little amount of the San San Soleil and a bigger amount of the San San BB Cream.*
3. Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Silk Cake Powder Poreless White in Nude Beige - P329.00
4. Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Orleans - P399.00 / refill - P299.00
*I used this to bronze my face just a little.*
5. Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia - P399.00 / refill - P299.00
*for contouring*
6. ELF Blush in Peachy Keen - P249.75

EYEBROWS
7. San San Eyebrow Pencil No. 3 - P55.00

EYES
8. ELF Primer and Liner Sealer - P249.75
9. Fashion 21 Color Set - around P400.00
10. 4U2 Dream Girl Reflections Eye Shadow Quatro - P194.00
11. San San Age Defying Liquid Liner - P75.00
12. Nichido Mineral Spot Concealer in Neutral - P138.00
13. Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara - P225

LIPS
14. Maybelline WaterShine Lipstick in B24 - around P299.00 *light pink lips*
15. Ever Bilena Famous Lipstick in Watermelon - around P150.00 or less *luscious coral lips*




Here's the video tutorial:




If you haven't seen my Edgy Graduation Makeup yet, here's the video:



Let me know which look do you prefer, the classic neutral look or the edgy graduation look. Congratulations to all the graduates of 2013! May you all have successful careers! Cheers! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments: