It's the month of Graduation again so a lot of YouTube beauty gurus are already uploading their own Graduation makeup tutorials --- including me! I received a lot of requests by my viewers to do a makeup look that they can sport on the most important part of their school life. Graduation makeup looks are usually natural looks and simple yet elegant looks. This look that I did is a wee bit different from the usual Graduation looks. I wanted it to look a little edgier but not too dramatic though. Just a little different from what you think a Graduation makeup look might be.
Here's my Graduation makeup look version 1:
Yes, I said Version 1 because I'm planning to do another one but in that look, I will use local and drugstore cosmetics which I know you will love! :) And that one will be a more classic Graduation makeup look.
For some, this look may be a little dramatic for Graduation because some usually go for classy looks and even no-makeup makeup look but I'm different! Haha! Here's the video tutorial:
1. Glory of New York First Base Foundation Primer
Prime your face for a smoother canvass and to ensure a long-lasting makeup. This also acts as a moisturizer.
2. Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Golden Beige + Ever Bilena BB Cream
Go for a foundation that you trust and one that is long-lasting. You want to look your best on one of the most important events of your life, of course! You can also double it up as concealer.
3. Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Silk
Set your eye area, especially the under eyes, with a lighter shade of powder to highlight and to make you look more awake.
4. Fashion 21 Two Way Cake with Milk Moisturizer No. 2
Set your foundation to make it last longer and to mattify your skin. If you want a dewy finish, it's okay not to set it but I'm recommending it because for sure you will sweat and cry and setting your foundation with powder will help increase the longevity of your makeup. Again, choose a product that you trust.
5. Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah and Fantasia
Contour your face to emphasize your bone structure and to avoid looking flat in photos and videos.
6. Dusty Rose blush from Props Tools and Cosmetics Disco Matte Palette
Add a little color on your face by sweeping a little dusty rose blush along your cheek bones.
7. Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in No. 2
Groom and redefine your brows to frame your face. For me, a look will not be complete without this part!
8. In2It Brow Mascara in Copper
Set your brows to tame the hairs.
9. ELF Eyelid Primer
Don't forget to prime your eyes to avoid the lids from creasing and to make your eye makeup last longer.
10. ELF Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Mocha Swirl
Use the taupe shade as a base for your eye makeup. The brown one is for lining the lower lash lines.
11. Glory Of New York Mineral Eyeshadow Palette in 601
Taupe shade for the lids and the dark brown for contour and definition.
12. San San Age Defying Liquid Liner
To add more life on the eye makeup.
13. Maybelline Crayon Liner in Black
14. Maybelline The Magnum Mascara
Use a waterproof mascara!!! You might cry due to so much joy!
15. Victoria's Secret Metalli Eyes Palette
Brown for the lower lash lines and the beige shade for highlight.
16. Glory of New York Lip Liner in Antique Rose
17. Glory of New York Lipstick in 635
That's it! Let me know what you think about this Graduation makeup look by leaving a comment below. :) Keep sending in your requests!
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)