Sunday, May 5, 2013

Celebrity Bazaar 2013 Haul + Essence and Flormar Haul

When I learned about the Celebrity Bazaar 2013 and found out that Beauty Cosmetics was there, I told myself that I SHOULD attend the event because I've been lemming to try out their brushes for the longest time. I've tried though their brushes from their 12 pcs. Black Set but it's my sister's and not really mine. Beauty Cosmetics was really one of the reasons why I wanted to attend the annual bazaar, and also, since the event was at Megatrade Hall 1 in Megamall, I thought I should check out as well the current most talked about cosmetic brands, Essence and Flormar. Both of those are new brands to be available locally here in the Philippines and ladies, especially bloggers, seem to be really into the said cosmetic brands. I was actually interested to try out a few of the products from both brands (especially the Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder) since some of the bloggers who have already tried their products seemingly enjoy their latest purchases.

Yesterday (May 4, 2013) was the last day of the bazaar. It was actually just a two-day event and I only found out on May 3rd that Beauty Cosmetics was there! So, I quickly asked my sisters to go with me to the bazaar because I'm sure they would also enjoy being there. And too right I was, they both enjoyed! Haha! So yesterday we visited the Celebrity Bazaar - me, my supportive sister, my generous sister-in-law (hahaha), my two chubby nieces and my loving boyfriend! 

Here are the things that I hauled from the bazaar:


The very first booth that we visited was, of course, Beauty Cosmetics, which was really my first priority that day. Haha! I was like in makeup brushes heaven when I saw all the individual brushes on sale for only P50.00 each! I immediately checked out the brushes and I already knew what I wanted. I wanted to try their blending brushes, both synthetic and goat hair. I also wanted to to try their Face Precision Brush Set since it would be a really great addition to my growing makeup brush collection.



So, there I was so busy looking at the brushes when the owner asked me, "'Di ba ikaw si Bing?", and I said, "Oo, ako nga.". Haha! She recognizes me from YouTube. She said she watches my videos, hihi! I said, "Rosenn, 'di ba?", she said "Oo", haha! Nakakatuwa lang! Finally met the owner of Beauty Cosmetics. As I continued checking out their brushes, she suddenly offered me to try out their brushes and I was beyond happy and flattered. Thank you so much, Ms. Rosenn for the Face Perfection Brush Set. I've been itching to try this brush set and I finally got it! I'll be posting a review about that soon. ;-)


with Ms. Rosenn Gomez of Beauty Cosmetics

I also bought the Beauty Cosmetics Face Precision Kit which only costs P450.00 and two eye blending brushes and crease brush only for P50.00 each!!! How about that? :) If you missed the bazaar, too bad for you! Haha! Just kidding! Malay natin, mag-sale ulit sila ng ganun, 'di ba? :) Oh, I almost forgot to mention the tapered foundation brush which costs only P200.00! Very affordable!



I'm in love with these brushes because the bristles are so soft. Please stay tuned for my review about these gawang Pinoy makeup brushes. :)

Aside from these brushes, I also purchased this Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation from Chedelyn's Cosmetics. I didn't know that they were at the bazaar and I got really excited when I saw their booth. I wanted to buy a lot of stuff from their store kaso wala ng anda! Haha! I will surely save to purchase the things that I've been dying to have from Chedelyn's Cosmetics next time. This Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation only costs P450.00. The only shade that's left was nude and I think it's a little dark for my skin tone but I'll make it work. I will be reviewing this product very soon!



One of my favorite purchases from the Celebrity Bazaar 2013 other than the Beauty Cosmetic brushes is this vintage red watch with the USA flag. I just love how it looks like and my favorite color is red! This is P200.00 from Blings and Jewel



I also bought a black nail polish and silver glitter nail polish from Morgan's Room.


Those are the only things that I bought from the bazaar. Now, let's head on to my haul from the SM Megamall Department Store. I told you that I really wanted to try out products from Essence and the first thing on my list was their Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder which, unfortunately, is out of stock! >.< I was so mad! Haha! I really wanted to try that. The saleslady told me that that powder really sells like pancakes, ang bilis daw mabili! Some of the beauty bloggers who reviewed that product said that it's affordable yet the quality is HD. I will definitely come back for that one! Next on my list was their mascara, especially the Get Big Lashes mascara. I was able to buy that as well as their Eyebrow Stylist Set. The thing that urged me to buy their brow kit was the fact that it comes with brow stencils! I can't wait to try it out!


The Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume and Curl mascara costs only P169.00 and I got the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Kit for only P189.00.

Other than that, I also bought the Flormar Pretty Compact Powder. I was originally looking for a shade for contouring but their dark shades are a bit reddish and orange-y. I wasn't really planning to buy anything else from Flormar other than a contouring powder but when my sister swatched their Pretty Compact Powder, I was sold. I just love how silky their powder is! I cannot wait to try it out and review it for you guys! The best thing is that, it's so affordable at only P290.00! I'm definitely going back for more Flormar and Essence products! :)

Here are some snapshots of us!


Sis and me :)



With my Yummy Bears! How do I look with short hair? Hahaha! :)



My pretty niece, Ynah. :)


Snack break at Burgis Singaporean Street Food! Love the pica-picas!

Here's an FOTD:



Love my makeup look in this photo because I think my face makeup was flawless-looking! :) Thanks to the Glory of New York Oil-free Dual Powder Foundation! Review soon! :)

PRODUCTS USED ON THIS LOOK:

FACE
Yves Rocher Matte Fluid Foundation in Beige
LA Girls HD Pro Concealer in Creamy Beige
Glory of New York Dual Powder Foundation in 42
Careline Oil-control powder in Honey (to set under eye area)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia (for contouring)
Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle in Pink Diamond (for highlighting)

EYEBROWS
Nature Republic Pretty Tree Auto Eyebrow in No. 3
Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist

EYES
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
Glory of New York Lip Liner in Antique Rose
Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick in Tempt Seduction (just a little bit on top of the lip liner)


That's it! Let me know which product would you want me to review first! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


1 comment:

  1. kainggit super!! i wnted to go pero close na ung bazaar when i got there. 8pm na kasi ako nakarating. sayang tlga.nakakapanghinayaaaaaang!:))love ur haul!:)

    ReplyDelete