Friday, May 3, 2013

Recent Hauls and Favorites (March - April 2013)



I can't believe that it's the last month of Summer vacation already! I haven't really felt yet that it's vacation and just a few more weeks, I'll be going back to school again. Jeeeez! >.<

Anyway! The thumbnail that you see above is a video about my recent hauls and favorites, including products from March to April. That's why the video is quite long because I showed a lot of items. For you to see a closer look of the products that I featured in the video, here is the list with photos:

HAUL:

1. Brown Gladiator Sandals, size 43 (P699.75 / Parisian Plus, SM North Edsa)
     - Love matching this pair with casual looks, bohemian outfits and with my maxi dresses.



2. Black Studded Loafers, size 43 (P699.75 / Parisian Plus, SM North Edsa)
     - Very comfortable on the feet! This is my favorite everyday/casual footwear. And the studs just give an additional oomph, don't you think? ;-)



3. White Wedges, size 11 (P1,500.00 / Payless Shoe Source, SM North Annex)
     - I'm not really used to wearing this kind of shoes, pumps, stilettos and the likes because I'm already tall and I'm not comfortable at all when I wear high heels. I only use this for special occasions and for church. :)



4. Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner (P89.75 /Watsons)
     - Repurchased for the 5th time! I just love this toner that much! Click here to read my review about it.


5. Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Soap (P65.00, 60g / Watsons)
     - One of the best soaps I've tried. I recently wrote a first impression post about it. Click here to read the article. Reviewing it thoroughly soon!


6. Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-hairfall Shampoo (P185.00 / Watsons)
     - It works! It controls my hairfall problem and the best thing is that, it has a cooling effect! Haha! Review soon! :)


7. MoNDES Professional Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment (P109.00 / Watsons)
     - My current shampoo, which is the Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-hairfall shampoo really makes my hair dry so I terribly need a conditioner or hair treatment to condition my hair and to make it soft and smooth. I bought this because it contains keratin which helps make your hair healthy (also your skin and nails). This particular product is good, it makes my hair soft and smooth but I think it's comparable to other hair treatments out there.


Prizes from winning Beekyote's blog giveaway:


8. Wet N Wild Mega Eye Creme Liner
9. Wet N Wild ColorIcon Palette in Silent Treatment
10. Wet N Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink

     - Review of these WnW products soon! :) Thank you so much for these awesome additions to my makeup collection, Bee! :)



11. Sample pot of Prom Night - purple matte eyeshadow from their newest collection
12. Sample pot of Sphink - light yellow shimmer eyeshadow from their newest collection
13. Sample pot of Forest - green matte eyeshadow from their newest collection
( Read my post about VOM's newest collection here.)
14. VOM Eyeshadow in Crescent Moon (P150.00)
     - a beautiful iridescent shade perfect for highlighting!
15. VOM Eyeshadow in Jirbie (P150.00)
     - blue shimmer eyeshadow with gold flexes, love this so much!
16. VOM Eyeshadow in Chameleon (P150.00)
     - a duochromatic eyeshadow --- looks like a rust shimmer eyeshadow with blue flexes! Probably one of my most favorites out of all the VOM eyeshadows! Click here to watch my makeup tutorial using this eyeshadow.
17. VOM Eyeshadow in Blue Eyeliner (P150.00)
     - a very opaque electric blue shade!


18. VOM Short Shader Brush from their new 2013 Brush Set Limited Edition
19. VOM Sculpting Brush from their new 2013 Brush Set Limited Edition
     
     - Cruelty-free and vegan brushes! Review soon! The sculpting brush is awesome! :)

FAVORITES:

1. Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion (P129.75 / Watsons)
     - Moringa-O2 must be an awesome brand! Haha! All of their products are included in this post. Well, yes, I love all of their products. This lotion is my current favorite lotion because it has a quick absorption formula and non-greasy, too so it's perfect for the very hot and humid weather of the Philippines right now!


2. Glory of New York First Base Foundation Primer
(Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for inquiries) 
     - When you apply it, you'll be surprised because it seems super oily but as you spread and rub it onto your skin, it will eventually be absorbed by your skin and will dry completely, leaving you with minimized pores and a smooth canvass for your makeup!


3. Glory of New York Skin Enzyme Peel
(Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for inquiries) 
     - I've said it a hundred times and I'l say it again, this is the product that helped me achieve an almost poreless and flawless skin! Watch the demo video here to see how it works!


4. Fashion 21 Roll'n Dazzle in Pink Diamond (P85.00 / Watsons)
    - Yes it's an eyeshadow but I use it as a highlighter and in fact, it's the best highlighter I've tried so far! I just love the glow it gives on my face! :) Review here.


5. Maybelline BB Silk Poreless White Cake Powder in Nude Beige (P329.00 / Watsons)
     - Has a flawless finish and medium coverage. It's my go-to powder nowadays. I just think that I picked the wrong shade because it looks a little light on me, but still, it's okay! :) Review soon!


6. Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara (P225.00 / Landmark, Trinoma)
    - Another affordable but awesome find! It does a great job in lengthening and separating my eyelashes and it doesn't transfer so it's two thumbs up for me! Review the soonest! :)


7.  Nature Republic Pretty Tree Auto Eyebrow in No. 3 (P170.00 / Nature Republic, The Block)
 - My original roots are growing back and I'm back in using darker shades of brow pencils/powders. I find myself always reaching for this eyebrow pencil whenever I do my makeup maybe because it's convenient to use since it comes with a spoolie already and the lead of the pencil is flat and slanted, making it easier for you to shape your brows. Also, you won't be needing a brow powder to set it anymore. It has a good staying power, too! I have a demo video for this one, click here.


8. Chanel Rouge Allure in 95 Enjouee (pasalubong from a friend)
     - Perfect for everyday looks because it's simple but the color is so beautiful. It's a pinky coral shade. I always get compliments whenever I wear this. I'm in love with it and the packaging is interesting, don't you think? Oooh you don't know about its packaging yet? Click here to see why it's interesting (at least for me)!


9. Glory of New York Lipstick in no. 30
(Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for inquiries) 
     - I've bee loving coral hues lately, especially when it comes to lip products. One of my favorite lippies lately, aside from Chanel Rough Allure in 95 is this lipstick from Glory of New York in the shade 30. It's a darker shade of coral though, almost like a red-orange color. I love it! The color screams SUMMER!



Phew! That's a lot of products! Well, that's it for my recent hauls and favorites! What are the products that you're currently loving! Share them, too! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment