Sunday, June 9, 2013

How I Remove My Makeup? (Nightly Skin Care Routine)



Weeks ago, one of my subscribers in YouTube left a comment in one of my video, asking if I can show you guys how I remove my makeup. Now, I've finally filmed a video about it and of course, including my complete nightly skin care routine. You'll see everything in the video embedded above. :)

Here are the products featured in the video. These are all the products that I use nightly before going to bed.

1. Dona Elena Olive Oil Pomace (P258.25/1 liter)
     - I used to use makeup removers before from different cosmetic and skin care brands but after learning that we can use olive oil to remove makeup and after learning about its benefits for our skin, I decided to just stick with this and ditch the makeup remover that comes in small bottles which are actually a little pricey. This bottle from Dona Elena already contains 1000ml of olive oil and we all know that we only need a very small amount of this to remove makeup so this bottle will last you for a very long time. I suggest though that you choose an Extra Virgin olive oil. Like what I've said, I decided to stick with olive oil as a makeup remover after learning all its benefits. Yes! It's good for your skin! It serves as moisturizer, it's antioxidant, and can protect your skin from sun damage. Other than these things that I've listed, there are other amazing benefits that an olive oil can provide for all of us --- for hair, for cooking (of course), for our health and even for household matters. :)

2. SkinLite Makeup Cleansing Tissue (P89.00/Landmark, Trinoma)
     - My favorite makeup wipes so far!

3. Glory of New York Facial Cleansing (Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for more inquiries)
     - I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again, I'm in love with its divine scent! Of course, aside from its lingering smell, I love how it leaves my skin fresh, smooth and supple! :)

4. Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner (roughly P90.00)
     - Still my most favorite toner so far! :)

5. Glory of New York Fairness and Glow Cream (Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for more inquiries)
     - It's not called Fairness and Glow Cream for no reason! This really helps me achieve a fairer complexion and it gives a healthy glow on my skin. My favorite nighttime moisturizer ever!


That's it! I hope you can share your favorite makeup removers, too as well as your nightly skin care routine.



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment