Tuesday, June 4, 2013

MAY 2013 FAVORITES!!!

Hi everyone!

It's that time of the year again --- another monthly favorites post! Almost half of the year had passed already, it's so surreal! Ugh!

Anyway, let me show you my May 2013 favorites:

     - One of the best primers I've tried so far. I think I have included this already in my previous monthly favorites and it keeps coming back in my list because it's really a great primer. Something that you can really trust! :) Visit Queen B. on Facebook to know more about the product.



2. Encara BB Cream
     - One of my favorite BB creams ever and my current favorite to use as foundation. The coverage is light but buildable so you can do medium coverage with it. It does a good job in concealing dark circles and covering redness of the skin. The only downside for me is that it cannot fully conceal my dark spot/pimple scars. Other than that, no problems at all! Review of this product soon. Visit MyrSkin for more info about the product and to order. It's only for P499.00 from P999.00!



3. Glory of New York Mineral Dual Foundation
     - The coverage and the staying power is just to die for and I commend Glory of New York for the availability of the shades! Visit Queen B. for more inquiries about the Glory of New York Dual Foundation.



4. Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
     - I love that the shades are not too warm. It looks natural and the texture is silky. Staying power is pretty good, too! I got this for only P189.00 from SM Megamall.



5. Essence Get Big! Lash Volume Curl Mascara
     - This mascara just does a good job in curling and volumizing my eyelashes! However, it's not waterproof  and I'm a waterproof mascara kind of girl so I always seal it with a waterproof mascara. Hee! :) Only P169.00 also from SM Megamall.



6. Glory of New York Lipstick
     - Yes, I've featured this lipstick many times already but this month, the lipsticks that I wore in almost all of my appointments are all Glory of New York lipsticks! My current favorite shades are 709, 26, 62, and 708. Visit Queen B. on Facebook to place your orders and for more inquiries.



7. Beauty Cosmetics Blending Brush
     - This Beauty Cosmetics blending brush makes blending eyeshadows way easier! To know more about this blending brush, please read my review about it here.



8. Beauty Cosmetics Rounded Precision Brush
    - I love the Beauty Cosmetics Face Precision Kit but the Rounded Precision Brush is my favorite out of all the 5! I just think it's the most versatile brush from this kit. Only P450.00 from Beauty Cosmetics! :)



9. Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit
     - Gotta love all these amazing brushes from Beauty Cosmetics! It's a must-have for all makeup artists and enthusiasts! Plus, it's really affordable, too for only P950.00. Visit Beauty Cosmetics to purchase your own kit! :)



10. Brown Smokey Eyes
     - My current go-to/favorite eye makeup look is brown smokey eyes! It's just perfect for all occasions and very quick and easy to do!



11. In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
     - Since I've mentioned that brown smokey eyes is my favorite look nowadays, I want to share with you my favorite thing to use in executing brown smokey eyes --- the In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour! I just think that it saves time from looking for a brown eyeshadow and an eyebrow powder! In just a single product I can do both my eye makeup and my brows! Other than the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set, this is also and still one of my favorite eyebrow powders everrrr! :) It's for P299.00 and I got mine last 2011 and I think I need to buy me a new one since I'm about to empty the palette already!




So, what are your current favorites? :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment