Monday, July 22, 2013

FIRST EVER PLUS SIZE OOTD + FOTD (072113): Mid-Year Thanksgiving Day!!!

If you don't know, I am a proud member of Iglesia Ni Cristo since birth. Yearly, we have our thanksgiving days - Mid-year and Year-end thanksgiving. Yesterday was our mid-year thanksgiving and these occasions are big and sacred for us. We prepare ourselves spiritually and even physically. We buy pretty and decent clothes for this holy occasion. Since I am in love with the dress that I bought for our mid-year thanksgiving yesterday, I am going to share with you my first ever OOTD --- PLUS SIZE OOTD at that!

Last Friday, we went to SM North Edsa to buy outfits for the said occasion. My Father always buys us our clothes but there are times when I refuse to let him pay if I have the money naman. However, I was kinda broke (haha) so he bought my dress for me. And I am absolutely happy and thankful because he bought me a dress from Forever21! Hahah! But I'm more thankful that I found a dress from Forever21 that actually fits. LOL

TAAADDAAAAAAH! I'm sorry, had to crop-out my malalaking braso. Haha!


I just love this very simple yet classy-looking maxi dress. I love the lace and all. The dress also has a knee-high slit on the left side. The bottom part is made out of cotton fabric. I got this for P1,275 from Forever21 at SM North Edsa The Block. I used a black see-through bolero from Get Laud! because sleeveless is not allowed inside the church and, o sige na nga, to cover my arms! Haha! I forgot to take a photo of my shoes but this is the pair that I wore - my white wedges from Lower East Side that I got from Payless Shoe Source at SM North Annex for P1000+. Sorry, I forgot the exact amount!



For the FOTD, nothing really special. I just went for that simple and clean makeup look paired with loud lip color. Yes, it's my Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink which I also used in my previous FOTD. I just love the color a lot!




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
FS Cosmetics Two Way Cake in Fantasia
Etude House LUCIDarling Over the Rainblusher

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl mascara

LIPS
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink

CONTACT LENS
Sparkling Gray from Fab Beau Lusst


***

With Lincon :)




My personal photographer in a wacky pose! ;p



His own OOTD. Hahaha! I love his polo-barong and the whole black outfit. ;-)
Kaso photobomber yung slippers ng pamangkin ko!!! >.<



Just want to say that I am not a "fashionista"/fashion enthusiast. I wear clothes that I think are pretty, presentable and comfortable for me. I used to avoid doing OOTD because I am fat and I was shy but I realized, what's the point in hiding when you can clearly see me in my videos and some of you have already seen me in person! Hahaha! And also, I'm trying to love myself more. Y'all know what I mean! I hope you liked this post and to all my fellow plump girls out there, let me know if you want to see more of my SIMPLE OOTDs. ;)



STAY AWESOME and accomplish your mission!
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..... nagpupunta ka sa sm north. sana makita kita minsan sa sm north. honestly, nung saturay, talagang napalingon ako kasi parang ikaw ung nakita ko. nagpunta ka ba last saturday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! SM North is my mall ever since I was a little kid! It's 15-20 minutes away from our home. :) Ay no, I went there nung Friday pa :) Hope to bump into you sometimes there!

      Delete
  2. Love your dress. May up to 3x ba sa Forever21 dito? I usually buy sa US site nila and iba iba kasi yung fit so sometimes 3x yung binibili ko. I just don't want to feel defeated na pagpunta ko dun wala pala haha. :)

    ReplyDelete