Thursday, July 25, 2013

PLUS SIZE OOTD + FOTD (072213): VOM Appointment and Teriyaki Boy Date!

Hi everyone!

Last Monday, my boyfriend and I went to Annapolis because I have an appointment with Virginia Olsen Minerals to pick up the prizes for my upcoming meet-and-greet! YEY! While I was at VOM's office, my boyfriend wandered around Greenhills Shopping Center as he waited for me. It was also our 57th month that day so it's also kind of a date. Hihi! We don't usually celebrate the so-called "monthsary" but since we're already out, might as well celebrate it just a little bit. Hehe!

Anyway, I want to share with you my OOTD and FOTD last Monday.


Love my just-bitten lips! I mixed ELF Lip Stain in Crimson and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten.



This is how I usually dress up for casual days. My wrap sweater and pants are both from a bazaar at Circle C. My studded black loafers are from Parisian Plus.


Look at my camera pendant! I have that for 3 years now! :)


Just used a pair of black studs for my earrings. :)




Capture each moment! :)


After my meeting with Virginia Olsen, I met my boyfriend in Teriyaki Boy at The Promenade to have our late lunch. Just thought I'd share what we devoured that day! Hihi!


Kani Salad for us! Yummers! I always order this whenever we dine in at Teriyaki Boy. Only for P139.00!



Agedashi Tofu for me! Lincon didn't like it. He said he doesn't like soft, almost slimy food like this. Haha! Masarap kaya!



We both ordered Katsudon - my favorite at Teriyaki Boy!


Oh, I'm so excited for my first ever meet-and-greet! Can't wait to show you what I got from Virginia Olsen Minerals! :)





Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment