Sunday, July 7, 2013

FOTD (070713): Purple Lips and Winged Liner

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I shared with you an FOTD so here ya go! I decided to glam up today because first, it's church day and second, I filmed a new video so I have to look pretty, of course! Haha! My peg for today is Ciara in her music video I'm Out with Nicki Minaj. One of Ciara's makeup looks just caught my eyes and made me fall in love with her. It's her look where she wore that sexy purple lip color paired with bronzed eye makeup. Here's my look:


I didn't copy her look per se but I was absolutely inspired by it. Also, it's been too long since I last used a purple lip color and I kind of missed it because last year, I kind of got hooked in sporting berry or purple lip colors.




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation in Warm Golden
Fashion 21 Two Way Cake with Milk Moisturizers in No. 2
FS Two Way Cake in Silk (for under eye area)
Glory of New York Mineral Blush in No. 10 (blush and contour)
Etude House LUCIDarling Over The Rainblusher (for highlighting)

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2
L.A. Girls Pro Primer
Shawill 12 Color Cream Eyeshadow (gold and bronze)
K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume mascara
Fashion 21 Double Up mascara

LIPS
Glory of New York Lip Liner in Deep Plum
L.A. Colors Lipstick in Matte Amethyst
Glory of New York Clear Gloss

That's it! Oh, by the way, it's my first time to use the K-Palette 1-day Tatoo Real Lasting Eyeliner and I'm already in love with it! Review soon! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. Ganda po ng c.lense mo Ms.Bing! bagay sayo anu po yan blue or gray san mo nabili? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lean! It's Sparkle Gray from Fab Beau Lusst! :)

      Delete
  2. I just followed you. You're skin is so pretty and I love your lipstick here.

    http://makeupobsession08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete