Monday, July 8, 2013

Product Rave-iew: Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit



While a lot of people hate Mondays so much, I, on the other hand, love it! I have no classes on Mondays and my class schedule the next day will start at 4PM so I am super free to do anything I want! One of the best things is that I can write and write and write here in my blog and it's awesome because I always meet deadlines. Still, those are my own deadlines. Haha!

Anyway, today let's talk about the Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit! Last time, I reviewed the Beauty Cosmetics Face Precision Kit and if you haven't read that yet, please click here!



The main reason why I love Beauty Cosmetics is because they sell affordable but good quality makeup brushes! One of my favorite sets from them is the Face Perfection Kit. I haven't tried any Sigma Beauty makeup brushes but they say that the Face Perfection Kit by Beauty Cosmetics is a dupe for Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit. I researched about the mentioned Sigma brushes and just by the looks of it, it seems like the Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit is a dupe of the Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit. In fact, the Beauty Cosmetics Face Precision Kit is also a dupe for the Sigma Synthetic Precision Kit.

The Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit comes with 5 kabuki brushes - Angle Flat Top Kabuki brush, Flat Top  Kabuki brush, Angled Kabuki brush, Rounded Kabuki brush and Tapered Kabuki brush.




The brushes are made with synthetic fibers. The pink handles are made up of plastic and the ferrules are stainless. The bristles of the brushes are super soft, I could just run it back and forth on my face! It's just so soft! Also, the bristles are dense enough but what I love about them is that they are not tightly packed so the chances of leaving streak marks when you apply foundation or concealer is low. For me, and I'm basing this from personal experience, super tightly packed bristles can create streak marks. The Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection brushes are just dense enough so the bristles on the edge of the brushes can really blend out the product seamlessly.

When it comes to cleaning the brush, they don't shed, not even a single bristle. It just takes time for them to dry, though but other than that, I don't have any problem with it.

Let's go through them one by one:

1. Tapered Kabuki Brush - designed to apply makeup on hard to reach areas of the face such as the sides of the nose. It's also great to apply foundation under the eyes.




2. Flat Angled Kabuki Brush - for me this is the most versatile brush out of the 5. It's designed to apply foundation anywhere on the face because it can fit perfectly on different areas of your face because it is angled and has a flat top. Perfect to use in applying foundation on cheek bones and sides of the nose and on the hollows of the eyes.




3. Flat Top Kabuki Brush - This brush is designed to apply foundation on the flat areas on your face such as on your forehead, cheeks and chin.




4. Rounded Kabuki Brush - my favorite out of the 5 because it blends out the foundation/concealer really well! I think, next to the Flat Angled, this is the most versatile brush in this kit.




5. Angled Kabuki Brush - designed to apply cream blush and contour your face




Watch my video review about these brushes here:


Overall, these brushes are just the bomb! The Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit only costs Php 950.00 and it's such a steal! It's already affordable for its price, I'm telling ya. And since sharing affordable but good quality finds is a part of this "awesome project", I highly recommend this to all makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts! :)

Please visit Beauty Cosmetics on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. Thank you Ms. Rosenn for letting me try out these awesome brushes! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment