Saturday, December 14, 2013

Product Review: Glory of New York Heal Cream

Hi everyone!!!

Let me share with you the final product of the month for the year 2013! I chose the Glory of New York Heal Cream as December's product of the month because we've been using it a lot here in our house - me, my sister, my nieces and my nephew! The GNY Heal Cream really helped us in our skin issues. Lately, I've been having a lot of breakouts and so is my sister. And since my nieces and my nephew are already at their teen years, it's just normal for them to experience having pimples and zits! We all get to treat our skin problems with this awesome heal cream.



This Heal Cream has amazing anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, soothing, cooling and rejuvenating properties. It can be used freely even on the highly tender parts of the skin like under the eyes to remove dark circles. For acne, Heal Cream reduces inflammation and prevents scarring, black spots and blemishes. For minor cuts and wounds, this helps relieve irritation and its rejuvenating property promotes faster healing of the wound.

What's great about this product is that it's an all-in-one heal cream. It can be used to treat acne, wounds, burns, and other skin problems. You can also use this to soften rough and dry, scaly skin. Glory of New York Heal Cream's main ingredient is Aloe Vera which has been used and known for centuries for its hydrating, softening, and anti-inflammatory qualities. GNY Heal Cream is made from organically grown pure green natural leaves without adding any chemicals or additives.

It's a shame that I don't have any photos to support my testimonial but I am 100% a believer of this product. I've proven its amazing effect many times already. Whenever I'm breaking out, I would use this to clear the unwanted pimples right away. And surely, the next day, the pain will subside and the pimple will get smaller and will heal faster. When my skin looks dull and is looking dry and just unhealthy, I would use this every night to moisturize my skin and bring back its suppleness. As of the moment, my skin is not at its best because like what I've said, I've been having a lot of breakouts and small zits. Maybe it's because I'm releasing toxins since I'm already working out a lot now. So, to help my skin get better, I'm using the Glory of New York Heal Cream as my night cream. My sister and my nieces and nephew also uses this every night and we all love it!

At first, I was a bit skeptic to use it because the consistency is very greasy like you applied oil on your skin. It will eventually be absorbed by the skin but it takes some time. That's why I rarely use this at daytime or when I go out.





If you're oily and don't want the greasiness of this product, you can use the Glory of New York Aloe Vera All Skin Gel. It is best for people with oily skin because it can mattify the skin since it's in a gel form. But I've learned from the owners of Glory of New York that you can pair the Heal Cream with the Aloe Vera All Skin Gel. When my skin is really dry and whenever I have a lot of pimples on my face but I have to go out, I can't just not use my heal cream! So what I do is, I apply the Heal Cream on the affected areas and then let my skin absorb it for few minutes then I would apply the Aloe Vera All Skin Gel on top to mattify my skin and it works perfectly! It always does!

Glory of New York Heal Cream is available for both men and women. The one for men comes in a 150ml jar for P2,195.00 and the one for women comes in a 120ml jar for P1,440.00.

Visit Queen B. on Facebook now and I would recommend that you purchase your own GNY Heal Cream now because it's on sale! Queen B. is having a Holiday Sale so the one for men now costs only P1,500 and the one for women now costs only P1,150.00! What a steal! It may seem expensive but it's worth every penny. :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment