Fresh Face Makeup
I've been receiving a lot of requests for a fresh or natural makeup look that can be worn at school or at work. So, for my first makeup tutorial for 2014, I decided to grant this highly requested look.
This is very quick and easy to do. I didn't use a liquid foundation but I used a powder foundation. Powder foundations are great to use when you want to take a break from wearing heavy makeup and you want to let your skin breathe for a while. I highly recommend the Ellana Mineral Loose Mineral Powder Foundation because it's very lightweight yet it has a smooth finish and medium coverage, enough to cover minor imperfections and the redness of your skin. It stays on for long hours, too. Click here if you want to get your own. :)
I presented two different lip colors so you'll have a choice. If you're going to wear this makeup look for work, you can wear a nude/skin tone lipstick and add a nude or mauve lip gloss on top.
If you're going to wear this look for school and you want to go for a more natural look, you can just use a lip stain to add color on your lips so you'll not look pale.
To get this fresh face makeup look, watch the video tutorial here:
- MUA Matte Perfect Primer
- Maybelline Pure Conceal Mineral Concealer
- Glory of New York Dual Mineral Powder in 36 for contouring
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly
- Etude House Over The Rainblusher for highlighting
EYES AND BROWS
- ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Light Blonde
- In2It Brow Mascara in Copper
- Avon Eyeshadow Duet in Apricot Mist
- 4U2 Dream Girl Reflection Eyeshadow Quattro
- Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black
- Maybelline The Magnum mascara
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin
- Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mauve Movement
If you're going to recreate this look, tag me on Instagram, @bingcastro89 or share it on my Facebook page, Makeup by Bing Castro. :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
Powered by Blogger.