I'm back to share with you another AMAZING foundation! When I tried the Essence Clear & Matt Oil-Free Foundation and wrote a review about it, a lot of people told me to try the Essence Stay All Day 16-Hour Long Lasting Makeup because they said it is way better. It took me half a year before I could find the chance to finally try it out and now, I fully understand why those people said that this foundation is way better.
I'm planning to do another 1-brand makeup tutorial featuring Essence cosmetics and I wanted a foundation with fuller coverage. Since the two Essence foundations that I have (Clear & Matt and Soft Touch Mousse) can only provide light coverage, I decided to buy another Essence foundation. When I swatched the Essence Stay All Day 16-Hour foundation, I was sold. I was impressed with the consistency of this foundation that I decided to buy it without hesitance.
Product Name: Essence Stal All Day 16-Hour Long Lasting Makeup
Shade: Soft Beige
Available at: SM Department Stores / Watsons
- This foundation comes in a plastic bottle which I thought was a tin can. It contains 1 fluid ounce of the product which is pretty standard or typical for liquid foundations. The bottle comes in a pump which I absolutely love.
- Essence Stay All Day 16-Hour foundation is available in 4 shades only. I hope they can come up with more shades. This shade that I got, Soft Beige, looks a bit orange-y once it sets on the skin. This is the closest to my natural skin color thought that's why I chose this and since it matches my skin color already, I always set it with a translucent powder instead of a colored setting powder.
CONSISTENCY AND TEXTURE
- This foundation is very creamy, almost like a mousse. When I apply it on the back of my hand, it doesn't run but the consistency is not really that thick. It has a silky texture that's why it's always a joy to apply and to blend.
COVERAGE AND FINISH
- The coverage is medium to full. It can definitely conceal imperfections on the face. With just one layer, it can already cover dark circles around the eyes, redness of the skin and lighter pimple scars. For darker and bigger spots, you might need two layers to fully conceal them. Essence Stay All Day 16-Hour foundation almost has a semi-matte finish and it sets really well on the skin. This foundation claims to give you a flawless, silky complexion and I ABSOLUTELY agree.
|AWESOME COVERAGE AND FINISH!!!|
Watch my review/demo video here:
- The longevity of this product is really commendable. It stays on for long hours on my skin. I've tried wearing this for longer that 16 hours. Since I have oily-combination skin, I got oily on my t-zone area by the middle of the day but very slightly. At the end of the day, it had already faded a little around the nose area and under my eyes but overall, the coverage still looked pretty great. It's a shame that I didn't get to take photos during that time so I did another road test but with shorter time.
AFTER 4.5 hours (12:00MN)
Overall, I can say that the Essence Stay All Day 16-Hour Long Lasting Makeup is an AMAZING product. The quality is really awesome yet the price is really affordable for only P299.00! I actually wouldn't mind using this on my makeup clients because this is actually better than a few of my more expensive foundations. I will definitely repurchase and I absolutely recommend this to you guys, especially to people with oily or oily-combination skin. :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!