Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Blue Smokey Eyes

I have a lot of different eye shadows from different brands in my makeup collection that I already forget to use some of them. Most of them have really good quality that's why as much as possible, I try to use them all para naman hindi sayang. One of those are my Virginia Olsen Minerals eye shadows! They have great pigmentation and wide range of shades. I think the reason why I rarely use them is because they're quite messy to use since they are like loose pigments. Anyway, since I realized that I rarely use them, I decided to do a tutorials using VOM eye shadows.

Most of the makeup looks that I do have neutral colors so I decided to do a wearable look that didn't include brown eye shadows. Here's a wearable blue smokey eyes that I did using Virginia Olsen Minerals eye shadows.



I used the shades Jirbie and Crescent Moon then the Virginia Olsen Mineral Blue Eyeliner. To intensify the look, I added a black eye shadow. Here's a closer look:




If you want to recreate this look, here's the video tutorial:



Since the eye makeup is already dramatic, I just used a light neutral lip color.



You can pair it with a light pink lip color, too!


If you're going to wear this look, what lip color would you pair it with? I think I like the nude one better. :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment