Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pink Sugar Sugar Tints Review and Swatches

Hi everyone!

I just want to share with you my swatches of the Pink Sugar Sugar Tints. I did a video review on these lippies in my YouTube channel a couple of months back. I just thought I'd share them here in my blog as well especially the swatches.



Pink Sugar Sugar Tints are lip and cheek tints. Pink Sugar claims them to be long lasting. According to the brand, this lightweight stain achieves stunning matte color and makes your lips feel soft. It's formulated with Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and Vitamins A, C, and E.


One of the things that I adore about Pink Sugar is their packaging. I love how cute, eye-catching, and colorful the boxes are! It really screams sweet like a candy! :) I extra love the boxes of the Sugar Tints because the font colors on the box are the exact shades of the product inside so you already know what color you're holding. There are 5 shades available, by the way; Coral Bliss, Red Rouge, Pink Passion, Pink Paradise, and Purple Pleasure.

If you want to know more about these tints and hear my thoughts about them, you can watch my video review. Here's the embedded video:


Here are more photos/swatches for reference:

Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Coral Bliss





Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Red Rouge





Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Pink Passion





Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Pink Paradise





Pink Sugar Sugar Tint in Purple Pleasure






You can get the Pink Sugar Sugar Tints at Php349 each and they are available at SM Department Stores and Watsons.



I hope this post helps you in choosing the right shade for you. :)


1 comment: