Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Quick, Easy, and Simple Eye Makeup To Complete Your Look!

I admit, I am not really a good model of punctuality especially in school. As a working student and a nocturnal, I always stay up late and sometimes (if not most of the times), I wake up late so I have less time to prepare. Since I have experienced that countless times already, I have found ways and mastered how to do a quick and easy look perfect for any daytime occasions.

Usually, a little concealer, powder, eyebrow mascara, mascara, and lip stain are my life savers! BUT sometimes, if I have lesser time to prepare, powder, eyebrow mascara, and mascara are my best companions. However, there are times when a particular occasion requires you to be more made up. Since we don't always have the time to glam up fully, I have an easy solution for that --- SIMPLE EYE MAKEUP! It's amazing how a simple eye makeup can change your whole look. Here's a 1-minute eye makeup look that always saves my not-so-punctual arse! ;)


This is actually a challenge by Maybelline where you do a 1-minute eye makeup using Maybelline products that are under Php500! How about that? Madali na, mura pa! Here are the products that I used for this challenge:


1. Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil (Php99)
2. Maybelline HyperMatte Liquid Liner (Php199)
3. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Mascara (Php149 intro price)


HOW-TO:

1. After doing your eyebrows with the Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil, use it to contour your eyelids and line your lower lash lines.
2. Take your Maybelline HyperMatte Liquid Liner and line your eyes! Have fun with it! You can create simple and straight lines or draw wings for a more pumped up look!
3. Finish with coats of your Maybelline HyperCurl Volum' Express mascara on your top and bottom lashes!

AND VOILA!!!



See how a simple eye makeup can make a big difference? I only used 3 products to create that! Time and life saver! :)

If you want to see how I did this eye makeup, here's an embedded video from my YouTube channel:



Of course, you can use whatever makeup items you already have in your stash. ;) I hope you find this post helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment