Friday, July 21, 2017

Ever Bilena Bold Beauty Event Featuring New Products!




So, last June, I was invited to attend the Ever Bilena Bold Beauty Event. I always get excited whenever I receive invites from Ever Bilena and whenever they consider me to try their new products because they will always have a special place in my heart. It is the first ever local makeup brand that I used and especially since I joined the Ever Bilena Big Beauty Challenge and became a grand finalists. That contest helped me gained lots of friends. Such a wonderful experience!

The Ever Bilena Bold Beauty Event was held at White Space Makati where we were given pegs to recreate and where they also introduced to us their newest products that are to be released real soon. Our final looks were also taken by professional photographer, Hub Pacheco. Right after he took our photos, he transferred the file to our own devices (in my case, my phone) so we can already have our own copies. Since it was just the raw file, I took the liberty to post process my own photo.


Let's talk more about this photo below, shall we? :)

Upon registration, we were given peg cards that we would recreate. I wanted to go for the more wearable ones like the Nude Alert or Inspiring Muse but unfortunately, since I was late, the products required for those looks were already out of stock. The ones left are the unusual looks or the creative looks. And I didn't want to do it because I have to take the train home. Hahaha! Anyway, I had no other choice but still, I chose the simplest from the three looks left and that is called Sunrise Pink.




When I went to the makeup counter to claim the products needed for the look, they told me that those items were not available anymore! I blame the traffic for this (hehe)! So, I checked the products left on the counter and chose items that are close to the required makeup for my peg. And it worked! Also, there were other items left for use on the vanity tables so I used some of it. I borrowed a couple of EB products as well from my fellow makeup artist friends, Danlord and Marlyn. Thank you, guys! :)


For this look called Sunrise Pink, the main focus is the blush. I used the Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Shy (Php155) (I saw one available on the vanity table, thank goodness) and the EB Advance Cheek Color in Mandarin (Php175) to intensify the blush. I also used the pink and purple shades from the EB Advance Eyeshadow 5 Shades Palette in Rainbow Blaze (Php134) which Marlyn Ocampo lent me as my highlighter. Then I lined my eyes with this brown shade from the Ever Bilena Eyeshadow Palette in Brown which I borrowed from Danlord Kim. And to finish the whole look, I applied the Ever Bilena Ultra Matte Lipstick in Innocence (Php165). It was supposed to be the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Skin but it was out of stock already so I chose a different nude lippie.

Photo by: Hub Pacheco

I'm so happy I was able to pull off the look with the resources left and with the help of my friends. After I had my picture taken, I wiped off the blush so that the people outside won't think I over applied it. Hahaha.

Okay, now let's talk about the new products. Like what I've said, I was late at the event. So when I went there, the first thing that I did is recreate the peg given to me. Then I had my photo taken and then I went ahead and ate since I was already starving. These activities gave me no time to check out the new products on display because after eating, they had already packed up everything so I wasn't able to take photos and test out the new Ever Bilena products. I did swatch one of the liquid lipsticks though and I think it's promising. Anyway, here is a photo of the new products (thanks for sending the event photos, Ms. Liz Lanuzo).


So, what are the things you have to watch out for from Ever Bilena? They will be releasing new Ever Bilena Matte Liquid Lipsticks and liquid lipstick versions of some of their best-sellers from their matte lipstick collection! I'm so excited about that! They will also have eyebrow pens, Ever Bilena All Day Eyebrow Pen, to be added to their All Day line.

In the photo, I know you can see those pink tubes of mascaras. Yes, those will be available soon, too. These mascaras have different formulas designed for our lash needs. We will get to experience soon the Ever Bilena Power Curl, Ever Bilena Super Curl, Ever Bilena Lash Curl, and the Ever Bilena Volume Curl. And finally, my most favorite among these new products, the EB Advance Glow Out Highlighters! OMG! I can't contain my excitement when I found out about it. It reminds me of the Ofra highlighters, maybe because of its swirled design. Anyway, there are two available shades for this highlighter called Candlelight and Strobe. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

These new Ever Bilena products will be released this coming August 2017 so you better watch out for that!

Snappies from the event!

With my girl, Helen who is always on fleek! ;)

The super talented and NYX Face Awards PH Beauty Blogger of the Year, Marlyn Ocampo!

Fellow makeup artist, Charlies Barnachea, NYX Face Awards PH Top 6

with the very kind and humble, Danlord Kim :)

with Ms. Katherine Catiis, NYX Face Awards PH Top 15

Fun and super bubbly Bea of Makeup by Booya, NYX Face Awards PH Top 6

Fellow mermaid heads! Love you both!

Yes, I was really happy that I got to meet some of my fellow makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts. The beauty community is really growing, I am so proud. Thank you, Ever Bilena, for bringing us together in this event.


No comments:

Post a Comment