Tuesday, February 6, 2018

J. Cat Beauty Browlyst Style Your Brow Gel Set Review (With Video)


Hello, everyone!

Yes, this is my first ever post for the year 2018. I've just been so busy with makeup gigs and been more focused in doing videos that I didn't have much time left to post a decent entry here in my blog. But I miss doing this so much and I don't want to completely neglect my blog so I want to continue posting at least once a week.

Now, I'm going to restart by sharing with you a new product review. This is also one of my most recent beauty videos in my YouTube channel where I did a review and demo regarding this product. I'm talking about the J. Cat Beauty Browlyst Style Your Brow Gel Set. I know, that is a mouthful!



Product Name: J. Cat Beauty Browlyst Style Your Brow Gel Set
Price: Php479
Available at: J. Cat Beauty stores



The J. Cat Beauty Browlyst Style Your Brow Gel Set contains two shades of eyebrow gels and a dual-ended eyebrow brush (angled eyebrow brush and spoolie). At first, I thought that the eyebrow brush wouldn't work because it is quite small but I, in fact, find the brush really good. The angled brush is not that big nor too small and it is also thin which makes it perfect in creating hair-like strokes. Since it is thin, it is also the best brush to use to draw precise edges and brow tails. As for the spoolie, since it is also small compared to other regular spoolies, it is perfect to use to blend or fade out the inner part of the eyebrows to achieve that gradient effect so that it will look more natural.


The two shades in the set are Brown and Dark Brown. The Brown shade, which is the lighter one, has a warmer undertone. It actually looks like melted caramel when swatched at the back of the hand. I think this shade is more versatile than the darkest one. Dark Brown is literally dark especially when it's already on the brows. It is almost close to black so, I suggest that you use a teeny tiny amount first, almost as much as a dot, because it is really pigmented and dark. The key to applying these eyebrow gels is to apply it gradually. What I usually do is I mix both shades but I take more of the Brown shade and a dot of Dark Brown just to darken it a little so I can achieve the eyebrow color that I prefer.



How does it hold up?

PERFECT! The brand claims that this eyebrow set is long-wearing, waterproof, and smudge-proof and everything is absolutely true! It is definitely waterproof, smudge-proof, and it stays for long, long, long hours without fading. It sets really well but let me just tell you that it sets pretty quickly. It dries real quick so you have to work fast when applying and blending the brow gels. That's why I mentioned above that the best way to apply these is gradually. Also, you have to keep in mind that a little goes a long way. I usually just let the tip of the brush touch the pigment and then I just add little by little as I go until I completely shape and fill in my brows.

Once it sets on your brows, there's no moving at all anymore. It stays in place and holds up really, really good for hours. The texture is matte and no matter how I rub my brows, it just wouldn't come off that easily. You definitely need a makeup remover or an oil to remove the brow gels. Pretty amazing, huh?



Here is my review and demo video:



What is your favorite eyebrow product? So far, this one is the best that I have tried for achieving that "Instagram" and pangmalakasang eyebrows.


4 comments:

  1. I would like to express my passion for your kind-heartedness giving support to those individuals that should have help with this one subject matter. Your special dedication to passing the message all-around had become astonishingly advantageous and have in most cases empowered employees much like me to get to their targets. Your entire warm and friendly tutorial implies a lot to me and substantially more to my fellow workers. Thank you; from each one of us. event makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrition is essential for the good health and long life of every creature on Earth. Cats are not an exception. Young cats are especially pliable to nutritional imbalances and feeding errors. The feeding habits of the cat established after weaning are very important for its future health status. persian cat grooming

    ReplyDelete
  3. To maintain proper health, foods should be selected carefully with regard to the needs of the individual animal. Best Kitten supplies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    Eyebrow Gel
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete