Saturday, March 2, 2019

Product Review: GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER WITH ARGAN OIL

When buying makeup removers, what I always look for first is its capacity to remove even the stubborn waterproof makeup such as eyeliners, mascaras, and even eyelash adhesives! In my years of doing makeup and trying various makeup removers, I find that the oil-based ones are the best as they completely melt off the makeup. However, some oil-based makeup removers can be quite greasy and sometimes it makes my eyes feel a little heavy because some of the oil can get in.

But yes, I prefer oil-based makeup removers because they are easier to use but I would prefer those that are lighter and gentler on the skin. In my opinion, the best one so far is the Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil.


Product Name: Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water
Price: Php149 (125ml), Php349 (400ml)
Available at: (online exclusive) Beauty MNL, Shopee, Lazada

"First Oil-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water, powerful at removing make-up, even waterproof yet surprisingly gentle on skin. For the 1st time, Garnier combined its Micellar Technology with nourishing Argan Oil. The Micelles capture and lift away residue like a magnet, while the oils dissolve traces of make-up and nourishes the skin.

Result: Skin is perfectly clean, nourished, and comfortable.
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply onto face, eyes, and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing. No rinsing required."


The Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil is not only easy to use but it is also convenient as it is a "no rinse off" makeup remover. Honestly speaking, even though I use no rinse makeup removers, I would still end up washing my face because that's just me! I have a strict skin care routine for myself so even though it says that a product does not require rinsing especially if it is a makeup remover, chances are I am still going to cleanse my face just to be sure there would be no makeup residue. I'm quite meticulous like that. :)

Also, I always thought that not washing the face after using a makeup remover (especially oil-based) can make me feel uncomfortable. However, when I tried the Garnier Oil-Infused Micellar Water, I was surprised because it does not feel uncomfortable at all, to think that this one is infused with oil! It's as if I didn't apply any makeup on. And despite it being an oil-based makeup remover, it is non-greasy and non-sticky.

When it comes to its capability to remove waterproof makeup, I would say that it's really one of the best ones if not the best. I have tried a lot of makeup removers that can completely remove waterproof makeup (especially eye makeup) but I rarely find ones that are capable in melting off eyelash adhesives. This oil-infused micellar water astonished me because after using it, I did not see any traces of eye makeup and eyelash glue left at all. The best part is that it doesn't make my eyes feel heavy and it doesn't sting. It can even remove waterproof matte lip products and even lip stains.

When using it, just put enough amount on a cotton pad then I like lightly pressing it onto my eyes and just press for a few seconds to be sure that it will completely melt off the makeup so you won't have to keep on rubbing. I do this with my other makeup removers as well. 100% makeup free!



Aside from its capacity to completely remove makeup, what I also love about this is that it makes the skin soft and smooth, too! I touched my face after using it the first time and was amazed because my skin felt really soft. It's as if I already applied my moisturizer. It must be the infused argan oil. So yes, what the brand claim for this product is actually true. It removes waterproof makeup, it cleanses, and it nourishes.

I was taken aback that a powerful makeup remover such as this one can be so gentle on the skin, too. Now, I am really sure that this is my favorite makeup remover and I will definitely recommend it. The price is not that expensive especially when you consider its quality. It's great for all skin types as well so I recommend this for everyone especially to those who are a little lazy *wink* when it comes to removing makeup and cleansing the face and to those who just don't have enough time for a long skin care ritual.

If you want to see the Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil in action, here is my vlog review:


The only downside (for me) is that I was told that the Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil is online exclusive so you won't find it in any physical stores here in the Philippines. Don't worry though because there are a few online stores where you can purchase it so you'll have options. I'm just not sure if there are other sites that sells this but here are the links of the online shops that I know carries Garnier products.

Beauty MNL: https://beautymnl.com/products/31968-micellar-water-argan-oil-400ml
Shopee: https://shopee.ph/garnier_officialstoreph
Lazada: https://www.lazada.com.ph/garnier/


What's your favorite makeup remover? Have you tried this product already? If not yet then I hope this review helped. :)


2 comments:

  1. Pretty helpful info, Much thanks for this article. I like this related review post also: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. mizu spa to go

    ReplyDelete