Sunday, July 24, 2011

ORANGE CRAZE!!!

I don’t know why but I’ve been loving the color ORANGE!!! When I was in high school I used to hate this color but now I am so loving it!!! The color just makes me happy because it’s very bright and warm and sweet. That’s the reason why I used an orange theme for my blogs and for my twitter. I even planned on buying an orange caboodle! Haha!

Because of my addiction to the color orange, I’ve decided to create an orange theme makeup. I even bought an orange nail polish which is awesome because it has a cracking effect! :)

Here is a photo of my nails and the nail polish that I bought for only 80 PhP at a bazaar in Robinson’s Tagaytay!

Here is the Orange Craze makeup look:

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

Shawil BB Cream in 01 and 03 mixed together

ELF tone correcting concealer

Maybelline Clear smooth pressed powder in Honey

ELF Blush and Bronzer duo

EYES AND BROWS:

Ever Bilena’s Ever liner in brown

Aido makeup palette

Dollface Cosmetics Vanity palette

ELF Beauty School 32 paletter volume II

Fanny Serrano gel liner in dark brown

LIPS:

Artmatic lipstick in Pepper Pot

MORE PHOTOS!

THAT’S IT!!!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes!

-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment