Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blue Sparkle




Here's another fun, sparkling eye makeup look! I was originally planning to do a smokey blue eyeshadow inspired by Xteeener but because I wanted to use my NYX Glitterati Palette already, I did this one instead. I call this makeup look Blue Sparkle.

I also did a video tutorial for this makeup look. Watch it HERE! :-)




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San Matte Liquid Foundation in 03
San San Concealer in Olive
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Duchess
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette (Pink blushes)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah

EYES AND BROWS
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in Brown
In2It Brow Powder in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple
Dollface Cosmetic Vanity Paletter (Royal Blue, Electric Blue)
E.L.F. Beauty School 32 Piece Eyeshadow Volume II (Gray, Black, Shimmering Black)
NYX Glitterati Big Cream Palette (Dark Blue)
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
Tony Moly Maxi Volume mascara

LIPS
Revlon Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink
NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink







That's it!!! Please don't forget to watch my video and subscribe. :-)



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! ;-)
-ivsc-

3 comments:

  1. Love the teal blue color on you, it really works well with your skin tone too! Who knew! Thanks for sharing! - Mar

    ReplyDelete