Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Special: WOUNDED SHEWOLF


Hello everyone! So, this is my Halloween makeup look for 2011. I thought about this for several days. I wanted something gore and I wanted something that is edgy and fierce as well. So, I thought, why not merge both ideas and create just one look. I ended up doing a Wounded Shewolf makeup look. I wanted to enhance more my prosthetic skills. Just a little bit of experimenting and more research.

I filmed a tutorial for this makeup look, by the way. Watch it HERE.

What do you think, guys? Thumbs up or thumbs down?





PRODUCTS USED:

WOUNDS
Watsons Tissue Paper
Lash Glue (an alternative for White Glue)
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette
(Black, Brown, Green, Purple, Yellow eyeshadows and the Black and Red lip color)
Fashion 21 Color Shine Liquid Lipstick in 03 (for fake blood)

FACE
Soleil matte foundation
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette (Highlighter)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah

EYES AND BROWS
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in Black
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette (Black, Purple, Green and Pink eyeshadows)
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in black

LIPS
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
Ferity Lipstick in Poker Red

SINGLE FEATHER EARRING (from the 5th Marpe Health Expo, PHP100)

That's all the products that I used. There's one thing that I forgot to do and that is to apply mascara! :(

Anyway... I made three fake wounds.

A gunshot wound...



...a big scar on the right cheeks, near the lips...



...and another scratch (smaller) on the left cheek bone.






AND that's it for my Halloween special! I hope you enjoyed it! Hahaha!
Don't forget to watch the tutorial and please subscribe! :)

Thank you so much!



Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. omg I love how you made your wounds! :)


    new follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete