Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Solenn Heussaff Inspired Makeup (Penshoppe Ad)


A few days back I saw Penshoppe's photo ad featuring Solenn Heussaff on their Facebook page and I was blown away by her natural hotness! She's really beautiful and I fell in love with her since the day that I found out she's into arts and she's really amaaaaaaazing! She paints, she does prosthetic and artistic makeups, and she sketches portraits like crazy! So, back to the Penshoppe ad. Solenn's look in that photo is simple but oh so gorgeous. I decided to copy the look because it's also great for everyday looks. Of course, I did a video tutorial about that and you can watch it in my YouTube channel or just simply play the thumbnail below.


Here is a side by side photo of Solenn's picture from the Penshoppe ad and a picture of my version of her look:



Isn't she a beaut?? :-)  She was more bronzed though in the picture, so yeah. :)



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San Concealer in Olive
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #01
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia
Dollface Cosmetics' Vanity Paletter (contouring powder)

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in 02
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette
Aido Classic Makeup Set
E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline theColossal Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Dolly Pink
Dollface Cosmetic Vanity Palette (light pink lip color)





So, what do you think lovelies? Did I do a good job? Hee! :) It's nice for everyday makeup no? Plus it's so easy to do.

If you want to see more photos you can visit my Facebook page. You can just click on my Facebook banner on the right sidebar. :)


Until next time!

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment