Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UPDATED NYX Matte Lipstick Review and Swatches




This is just an updated post of my NYX matte lipsticks review and swatches. I have reviewed this product before where I talked about the packaging, texture, swatches, etc. I used to have 6 shades and now I have a total of 8 and I'm still going to collect the other shades because I just love them so much! :)

I'll just show you the swatches and list down the pros and cons in this blog post. If you haven't checked out my first review, please click here.

If you want to see my video review, play the thumbnail below.


Like what I've said, I have 8 out of the 22 shades.



SWATCHES!!!




-BUTTER-

This shade is like a dark nude color with gray hues.




-PALE PINK-

This shade accentuates dry lips (as well as the other shade as seen on Judy of itsjudytime's video review) but I looove the color!




-STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI-

This shade is a peachy color, great for everyday looks.




-NATURAL-

It's a very wearable pink color which I absolutely love! It's one of my faves!




-SHOCKING PINK-

The name of the shade is very true to color because it really is a shocking pink, as you can see it's a very loud pink color. This is also one of my faves :)




-INDIE FLICK-

This shade is a scarlet color. It's the same with the Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Scarlet.




-BLOODY MARY-

This is like a pinkish red color. Much like the lip colors that Christina Aguilera used to wear in the movie Burlesque. This is one of my favorites!




-PERFECT RED-

Do I need to say more? It's definitely a perfect red color! :) One of my faves as well.




LEFT ROW TOP TO BOTTOM: BUTTER, NATURAL, SHOCKING PINK, PERFECT RED
RIGHT ROW TOP TO BOTTOM: PALE PINK, STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI, INDIE FLICK, BLOODY MARY



Aren't the colors super pigmented and adorable? I'm totally going to get all of the shades!

If you want to purchase NYX matte lipsticks or other NYX cosmetics, you can purchase them from NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone in Facebook.




Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

5 comments:

  1. bing where do you buy your nyx matte lipsticks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I purchase NYX cosmetics from NYX Cosmetics by Onlineshoppingzone in Facebook. Search for their online shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms.Bing talaga bang plastic na plastci yung packaging nito ung tipong isang bagsak sira gnun? kasi may nakita ako pero I'm not sure kung orig kasi nga ganun ung packaging hehe :D gusto ko sana bumili kahit isa lng :) ganda ng shocking pink ung ung bet ko hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shocking pink looks fantastic in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shocking pink.. how/

    ReplyDelete