Saturday, January 14, 2012

theprojectawesome series: FAB FALL/WINTER 2011-2012 MAKEUP TREND VI "ORANGE EYE MAKEUP"



I am sooooooo happy because I accomplished another mission! Finally, I'm done with the Fab Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Makeup Trends series. I uploaded the video days ago but I've been really busy that's I'm just blogging about this one now. Anyway, the sixth and last makeup trend is Orange Eye Makeup which is pretty cool and surprising because it is something that ladies don't usually wear for everyday looks. Based on www.ourvanity.com, you can wear autumnal orange, acid orange, and orange with a hint of pink on it. Orange eye makeup looks were spotted on Rodarte, Donna Karan, and Prada's runways.

Here is my video tutorial:





PRODUCTS USED

FACE
San San Soleil matte foundation
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Orleans
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah (for contouring)
Ever Bilena cheek blush in Raisin

EYES
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
Maybelline theHyperCurl Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in Butter
NYX round lip gloss in Apricot





And that's it! Thank you sooooooooo much for following this makeup series. I hope to see you on my next ones! :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments:

  1. i think i need to try an orange eyemakeup too, soon. i used sweet orange on my hair and i have orange on my nails now and i think next is an orange eyemakeup! your post made me thougt of that! you look awesome and fierce with yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gellie! Thank you for always leaving comments on my posts. :) Oh you should go and try it! Orange is such a happy color! :)

    ReplyDelete