Thursday, January 26, 2012

Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes Look I (Brown Smokey Eyes)


I have decided to create different looks using different palettes from my makeup collection. It's kinda like a series but not really. LOL! So, the first palette that I featured was the Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes which is a really gorgeous palette. If you want to see swatches and everything, check out my product review by clicking here


So, this is the makeup look that I came up with. I did a brown smokey eyes and then paired it with peachy cheeks and peach lips.




If you want to know how I did this look, you can watch my video in my YT channel or you can just play the thumbnail below.



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San Concealer in Olive
San San Matte Finish Liquid Foundation in # 03
Wet n Wild Natural Blend in Buff
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah (for contouring)
E.L.F. Cheek Blush in Peachy Keen

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in # 02
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes
Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil in white
Maybelline theHyperCurl Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
Ever Bilena Famous lipstick in Watermelon
Fashion 21 Colour Shine Liquid Lipstick in # 09





I hope you liked this look. :)

Stay tuned for more looks and videos!


Stay awesome ad accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

2 comments:

  1. pretty like always... I so love the lip color you used in this tut.

    ReplyDelete