Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Buenaventura-Bartolo Nuptials

Last January 12, 2012, I did Allan and Feonna's makeup for their prenup shoot at La Mesa Ecopark. Last February 28, they finally tied the knot! :)

*Asked permission to the bride to share their photos*

01122012 at La Mesa Ecopark

02282012 at San Agustin Church

The wedding was 4pm but we started with hair and makeup at around 9:30am because the bride's actual photo shoot would start at 11:00am. The dressing up took place at Manila Pavilion. The bride wanted to use purples and pinks on her eyes so, that's what I did. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of her hairstyle from the back. I did a big bow and curls for her hair. by the way.

 Our peg for her bridal makeup was my Rose et Noir makeup look.

 





I used the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude on her lips. The bride and mom-to-be looked sooo beautiful that day! :)




The gown's soooo gorgeous, right?

I also did the hair and makeup of her Mom and her three sisters. Ooh, I did not do her Mom's hair because their event coordinator was the one who fixed Mrs. Bartolo's hair. :)

Feonna with her Mom :)

Feonna with her sister who's the Maid of Honor :)

Bride and groom with the three sisters :)

Wacky shot! ^_^

They all looked so gorgeous that day! You can tell that they are sisters because they have the same features. They are look-alikes! :) 

I wasn't able to witness their beautiful wedding but I want to give my deepest gratitude to the Bartolo sisters and their mom, especially to Feonna and of course, Allan, for trusting me to do their hair and makeup on one of their very special and memorable days! :)

Congratulations and best wishes, Feonna and Allan!



Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-




No comments:

Post a Comment