Sunday, March 11, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow


Finally found the time to share with you my Holy Grail eyebrow pencil which is the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow! I've been using this pencil for more than a month now and I gotta say that this is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. For some, it may be nothing special but for me it's the best! It's affordable, it's convenient to use, it's a complete package and it looks natural on me. :)

Here's my Review and Demo video:


Product Name: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #02
Price: PhP 149.00
Spotted: SM North Edsa Dept. Store


Etude House Drawing Eye Brow is a dual-ended eyebrow pencil which is really awesome. The other end is a spoolie and the other end is, of course, the brow pencil.




I guess there are only two shades. No. 1 is gray and No. 2 is brown which is the perfect shade for me.



This pencil is really convenient to use because it's retractable so you don't need to have a sharpened to sharpen the pencil. The pencil itself is flat and slanted so it's easier to apply it on the brows because you have more control in buffing the pencil onto your brows.




The color is actually very light which I absolutely love because it's not like other eyebrow pencils which are very pigmented and too creamy that they already look unnatural on your brows and it will look like you have a drawn-on set of brows. But this pencil is just enough to define your eyebrows.

In the photo below, I have buffed it on the back of my hands to make the color really visible because like what I've said, it's really light.



This is a photo of me with my bare eyebrows.



This photo was taken after I groomed and defined my brows with the Etude House Drawing Eye Brow #02.



Pretty awesome, ei? Told you it looks natural but you can see that it made my brows look way better.

Here's another picture of my bare eyebrows.


This is me after redefining my eyebrows and applying makeup.


It made a difference on my brows but it still looked very natural. I just love it sooooo much! :)


Pros:
- Convenient to use (slanted and flat pencil)
- Dual-ended
- Price is reasonable
- Very light and natural

Cons:
- Pencil is pretty short
- Only 2 shades are available




Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil is definitely on my HG list! :)

If you want to try and check out this pencil, visit any Etude House outlets or counters at any Dept. Stores!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


5 comments:

  1. I love this eyebrow pencil... the best brow pencil that I've tried so far.

    I've also already tried the eyebrow pencil from the face shop, but it's a little too soft for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, nice review ^^ it does look so natural, lovely finish btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! I'm so going to get this. your brows looks really defined and so gorgeous!! thanks for sharing such a wonderful product..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is it smudgeproof or if I sweat will it take off?

    ReplyDelete