Thursday, March 15, 2012

FOTD: Spring Inspired Makeup Look


Hi everyone! I just want to share with you an FOTD which is inspired by Spring! :) It's a very fun and fresh look. I rarely use purples and pinks as eyeshadows when I go out but in this look, I used both colors. :)



I went for a softer look on the eyes. I only used a dark purple eyeshadow to line my eyes then tightlined with a black pencil and then applied mascara to make my eyes look more awake. :) 




Here's the completed look. Now with lip color. :)


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua gel foundation in Natural Beige
E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot
Ever Bilena powder foundation in Oriental
E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder in Honey
E.L.F. Blush in Fuchsia Fusion

EYES AND BROWS
Eyebrow pencil from Daiso
E.L.F. Beauty School 32-Piece Eyeshadow Vol. II
Long and Curl Comb Mascara from Daiso

LIPS
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude


We don't have Spring here in the Philippines but I was just really inspired with all the Spring looks that I have been seeing all over the web! :)

What do you think?


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment