Friday, July 26, 2013

Formal Event Makeup (with video tutorial)

So last week or a couple of weeks ago, a StaceyMarie_07 in Twitter requested for a makeup tutorial for acquaintance party because I think they will be having the said event at their school real soon. When I think about acquaintance party --- proms, homecoming dance and other school events also pop into my mind so I thought of doing a makeup look that is perfect for any formal events. I was originally planning to do an eye makeup with pink eye shadow but I ended up with this look since I think it's more versatile.



The focus on this look is the eye makeup and I did a glamorous smokey eyes that you can pair with any gown color.



In this photo, the only thing missing is the lip color but when I compared this photo to the photo of my finished look, I realized nude lips is way better for this look so you can totally just go for a nude lip color, too!



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Glory of New York Total Coverage Foundation in 210
Glory of New York Translucent Powder in No. 2
Glory of New York Dual Powder in 42
FS Cosmetics Two Way Cake in Fantasia
PROPS Disco Matte Palette (pink blush)
In2It Sheer Shimmer Blush in Pink Pearl

EYEBROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2

EYES
Glory of New York Concealer & Eyeshadow Base in Light
PROPS Disco Matte Palette (brown eyeshadow)
Virginia Olsen Minerals Eyeshadow in Planet
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
Fashion 21 Defining Eyeliner in Black
K-Palette 1-day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
HBC Essentials NE36 false eyelashes

LIPS
Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Kiss
NYX Xtreme Li Cream in Pinky Nude


Here's the video tutorial:





I hope you liked it and if you're going to recreate this look, may I ask for you to post a photo on my Facebook page so I can see your pretty faces! :) To StaceyMarie_07, I hope this look passed your standards! Hahaha! :) Keep sending in your requests!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment