I wasn't able to post yesterday's FOTD here in my blog but I did post a photo of me and a photo of the products that I used on my Facebook page. People were asking for the list of the products so I'm going to share it here. I've accumulated a few new makeup products this past month and I really want to try them all but of course, I can't use them all at the same time. So every time that I go out, I make it a point that I'll be using a couple or more of my new makeup products.
Yesterday, I used four of my new beauty toys! Three Essence products from Color Society and the famous Naturactor Cover Face foundation which I literally just received yesterday from Kikay Street! Thank you, Kamille! :)
Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty
Taupe shade from Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set (for contouring)
Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow
San San Age Defying Liquid Liner
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Mascara
The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm
NYX Matte Lipstick in Natural
GET THE LOOK:
1. Apply Naturactor Cover Face in 171 to eliminated the redness of your skin.
2. Apply Naturactor Cover Face in 140 on your face seamlessly. A little goes a long way so apply your foundation gradually.
3. Set your foundation with powder. This is optional but I have oily skin so I always set my foundation with powder. I used Glory of New York Dual Powder in 29.
4. Sculpt your cheek bones using Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty.
5. To add even more dimension on your face, contour using the taupe shade from the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set.
6. For the brows, use the same eyebrow powder, Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set. Clean the edges with a concealer to make it look more neat. ;-)
7. You can use eyelid primer but I skipped that part yesterday to test the longevity of the Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow. I used the dark brown shade (upper right) all over my lids then used the peach shade (lower left) as highlighter for inner corners and inner thirds of my eyes.
8. Next, I just created a winged line with San San Age Defying Liquid Liner then tightline using Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx.
9. For my lashes, I used two different mascaras. I coated my eyelashes first with Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Mascara then sealed it with Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara because the Essence mascara isn't waterproof.
10. For the lips, I used my all time favorite The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm to moisturize and prep my lips then I applied NYX Matte Lipstick in Natural, a great everyday pink lip color!
11. This is optional as well but if you want your makeup to last longer, seal it with Glory of New York Translucent Powder. I used the shade No. 2.
By the way, the Naturactor Cover Face foundation is very impressive! Flawless coverage and stays on the whole day without retouching. Still, I'm going to try it out without Glory of New York Translucent Powder to see if it has the same longevity without sealing it. Let me know if you want me to review any of the new products that I used in this look. ;)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)