Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HUGE HAUL (Glory of New York, Props, Sigma Beauty, MyrSkin, Fab Beau Lusst, Color Society, My Lucid Intervals, Bella Pelle)

You know what? God is really good! He's always there for all of us and He never fails to listen to our prayers. Even when we don't say it, He knows what's inside our hearts and if it's meant for us, it will happen. In this post, I am going to share with you the blessings that I've received recently. All of these our material things but I just want to say that this will never happen if He hadn't blessed me with what I have and with what I can do (talents, skills, etc.).

I've received a lot of awesome stuff this past month and I'm really happy and thankful for that! Some were sent/given to me by awesome companies and most of them were the prizes that I received from winning My Lucid Interval's anniversary makeup contest! Click here to watch my winning entry! :)

See this big eco tote bag from Landmark? This is filled with lots of ahhhh-mazing goodies! Thanks to, Donnarence of My Lucid Intervals by the way for this bag! Haha!



Here's everything that you can find inside the bag! Told ya, A LOT OF STUFF! :) I didn't knew how much I hauled until I arranged this and took a photo! HAPPY DANCE!!!



Let's take a closer look, shall we?


     Let me start with one of my fave things in this haul! SIGMA BEAUTY stuff, baby!!! I recently partnered with them for their Affiliation Program and they were so kind to send me a complimentary or welcoming gift! I received one of their newest eyeshadows which is in the shade Moonbeam and as well as their travel size blending brush. Can't wait to use them! The brush is really soft! :) Thank you, Sigma Beauty! :)


     Next products that I received last June are these BB creams from MyrSkin! They already sent me their Encara BB Cream before but then sent three more tubes plus three samples sizes of their Cara Airfit BB Cream!!! Hmmm, do I smell a giveaway? I dunno! Stay tuned! ;-) Thank you so much, Ms. Myra! ^_^



     Another awesome stuff from Glory of New York! These are called Paint Dust Minerals which are basically pigments and cosmetic grade glitters! I can't wait to use them for my creative makeup looks! The best thing is that, these will be available here in the Philippines very soon so keep on visiting Queen B. for updates! Yay! :) Thank you for your trust in me, GNY! :)



     Next on the list is the new Props 7 Personal Brush Set! Sole Proprietor of Props Tools and Cosmetics, Janine, gave this to me as a gift when we had our TV guesting a couple of weeks ago in Homepage at Net25 for a demo of makeup for rainy season! It was very brief but it was a great experience! :) These brushes are perfect for, of course personal use, and for makeup newbies out there! :) Visit www.shopatprops.com to place your orders and to view more of their products. Don't forget to enter the code "AWESOME10" upon checkout to avail a discount! Yeeey! :) Thanks, sis Janine! :)



     Next are goodies from Color Society!!! Selected beauty bloggers were invited over for the launch of 5 new European makeup brands - Essence, Flormar, Deborah Milano, Misslyn, and Gosh. More info in a separate post. ;-) Anyway, we all received a box full of goodies!


     Oh, lookie! We even got an American Heritage Blow Dryer! Hihi! Most of the products are from Essence. Here's the list:

- Essence Pure Skin Purifying Nose Strips
- Essence Clear & Matt Make-up in Porcelain
- Essence Soft Touch Mousse Makeu-up in 04 Matt Ivory
- Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow in 02 Long Beach
- Essence Quattro Eyeshadow in 11 Sea My Eyes!
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty
- Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Boost Mascara
- Essene Long Lasting Eye Pencil is 05 C'est La Vie!
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 022 Nude Kiss
- Essence Colour & Go nail polish in 115 Redvolution
- Gosh Light'N Shine Lip Glaze in 10

Oooh! I almost forgot about my new TV! Hahaha! :) Noe of Colorismyweapon and I were raffle winners and we both got new LED TVs!!! Isn't it awesome? Haha! :)


with Ms. Lala of Color Society :)



     Moving on to the next products, I received awesome goodies from Fab Beau Lusst! Jackie of Fab Beau Lusst is like a fairy godmother! Haha! I just posted a status in my Facebook a few weeks ago saying that I want contact lenses and BOOM! Jackie commented on my post and she said she'll sent me (as well as my super pretty friend, Joyce Sola of candyloveart) contact lenses! How cool is that? Answered prayer again! Fab Beau Lusst even included two lip tattoos! Yey! :) This is my very first pair of circle lenses, by the way! It's the Sparkle Gray lenses. I'm not used to wearing them because I was afraid it might hurt my eyes but one day, I just woke up and told myself that I want contact lenses. Haha! They are an additional factor to eye makeups, ya know! Look at this photo from my latest tutorial:


Makes a huge difference, doesn't it? Thanks to Fab Beau Lusst! Can't wait to use the lip tattoos as well! Oh, and by the way, if you haven't watched my tutorial yet about this look then please click here. :)



     Next is Bella Pelle's Underarm Whitening Kit which I received the same day that I received my Fab Beau Lusst goodies so double blessings in one day! Hihi! I recently collaborated with Bella Pelle for a giveaway and I finally received my own kit! Hmm... hello whiter kili-kili na nga ba? Haha! Let's see! Thank you so much, Bella Pelle! :)

     Finally, here are the awesome prizes from My Lucid Intervals which is actually the 50% of this huge haul! Haha! Thank you again, Atty. Donnarence Masilungan! Hihi! :)


- Charm Holiday 8-pc. Travel Brush Set



- Titania Neat Feat kit



- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Silk Touch Sunblock with SPF 50
- NOW L-Carnitine Supplement
- Etude House It's Real Carrot Pack
- Jergens Lotions, notepad, and T-shirt
- Dermal Royal Jelly Mask
- Inti-Mate Bra Converter



- K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Honey Beige
- Etude House LUCIDarling Blush
- Etude House It's Real Carrot Pack
- San San Age Defying Liquid Liner
- San San Waterproof Mascara
- Wet N Wild Brandy Wine
- MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Makeup Base
- MeMeMe Flawless Tinted Moisturizer
- MeMeMe Softly Softly Hand and Nail Cream
- MeMeMe nail polish
- MeMeMe Long Lasting Lip Glosses
- MeMeMe Powder Brush

THAT'S A LOT OF PRIZES! Thank you, My Lucid Intervals and to all her wonderful sponsors! ^_^ )

WHOOOOO! Done! Thank you so much to all the awesome people for these awesome stuff! Thank you, God, for all the blessings that you're giving me. :) Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

2 comments:

  1. woah! thats a lot and the tv part was funny lol anyways, please please make a review on the essence Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow in 02 Long Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! A TV in a haul post, very unusual! Hahaha! Anyway, sure I'll do a review about that. Thank you, dear! :)

      Delete