Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Project Awesome's June 2013 Favorites

Are you kidding me? Already half of the year had passed! Bilis talaga! Yesterday, we welcomed the 7th month of the year and for beauty bloggers, that means it's time for sharing your monthly favorites. Hahaha! So, here I am, sharing with you the awesome products that I've been using a lot this past month.



1. Glory of New York Translucent Powder No. 1 and 2
- I used to avoid translucent powders because I always thought that it would leave a white cast on my face. I was scared to use them until I conquered my fear (LOL) and tried one of the products that Glory of New York sent me - their Translucent Powder. I use shades 1 and 2 but mostly no.2 this past month. I must say that translucent powder is my new favorite kind of powder! It just seals my makeup and keeps oiliness at bay! Sometimes, I only use concealer and set it with this translucent powder. It's just a whole new me! Before you can't let me finish my makeup without setting my foundation or concealer with a colored powder but now, I can ditch my pressed powders and just stick with my beloved translucent powder. Hihi! The Glory of New York Translucent Powder really makes my makeup last all day, keeps oiliness at bay for long hours especially on my eyes (I have very oily lids) and my t-zone area. Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)

2. Glory of New York Total Coverage Foundation No. 210
- Hands down, one of the best foundations I've tried! I'm not a fan of cream foundations but this changed my whole perspective. It provides amazing coverage that's perfect for videography and photography. It stays on for long hours and doesn't wears off or slides off. Of course, I only use this occasionally since the coverage is medium to full. I'll be writing a thorough review about this very soon. :) Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)

3. Glory of New York Total Cover Up Concealer No. 104
- In times when I'm too lazy, I just conceal my dark circles and other imperfections on my face. I found myself always reaching for this concealer because it has good coverage and even though it's a cream concealer, it doesn't cake and doesn't move even when I sweat. Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)

4. Glory of New York Dual Foundation No. 42 / No. 29
- This is also one of the best powder foundations that I've tried. The texture is smooth and silky and doesn't fade out easily. Longevity is awesome! When I'm not in the mood to do full on makeup but wants a little more coverage, I apply concealer and use this powder foundation to set everything. Amazing results, I'm telling ya! Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)

5. Glory of New York Mineral Blush in No. 41
- Great color payoff, impressive staying power and gives me a healthy glow on my face. 'Nuff said. Read my review about Glory of New York Mineral Blushes here. ;) Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)


6. Glory of New York Lipstick in No. 635
- Okay, you all know how much I love my GNY lipsticks but last June, I always reach for the shade no. 635! It is a mauve color that's perfect for any occasion! :) Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)



7. Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
- THE BEST drugstore mascara everrrrr! It really saves my thin eyelashes all the time! It gives length, volume and thickness to my eyelashes and the best part is that it's very affordable for only P169.00! :)

8. Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
- I hit pan on my In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Color already but I haven't emptied it yet but I always find myself reaching for this brow set everytime I do my brows! Since I've been using it a lot, In2It brow powder is always left hanging, waiting to be emptied. Haha! I've written a review about the Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set and if you haven't read it yet, click here. :)

9. Cara Airfit BB Cream
- I'm not a big fan of BB creams but I think this is, by far, the best BB cream that I've tried. Impressive longevity and covers up imperfections well. Read my review about it here. Please visit MyrSkin on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)

10. Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil
 - This stick concealer from Fashion 21, I must say, is one of the best local cosmetics in the market. Well, that's just me, ha but I am really loving this stick concealer. It can be used as foundation, too! Coverage is light to medium and stays on for long hours as well. To know more about it, please click here. I've been using this a lot to school! :)

11. Fashion 21 Defining Eyeliner in Black
- It may not be the best local eyeliner but I don't know why I keep on reaching for this whenever I do my eye makeup. It's not the blackest eyeliner that I own but I love using this in tightlining my eyes and using it as a base sometimes for my eyeshadow. It's only P100.00, FYI! :)

12. Artist Studio Angled Brush
- Soft bristles, not super dense but dense enough to use in applying blush, bronzer and contouring powder. This brush has awesome quality yet super affordable at around P150.00 or maybe even less! Try it out! I got this from Landmark, Trinoma. :)

13. Virginia Olsen Minerals Sculpting Brush
- The name of the brush explains it, it's the perfect sculpting brush or contouring brush! It just makes it easier for me to achieve that gorgeous sculpted cheek bones to make my face look slimmer. The bristles are cruelty-free, uber soft and very gentle on the skin. :) Please visit Virginia Olsen Minerals on Facebook for more inquiries. :)

14. Beauty Cosmetics Natural Blending Eye Brush
- This super affordable blending brush is made out of high-quality goat hair. The bristles are surprisingly soft even though it looks a little porous. It blends eyeshadow faster than my older blending brushes. Please visit Beauty Cosmetics on Facebook for your orders and inquiries. :)


Okay, so these are all my June 2013 favorites! I know I've featured 6 Glory of New York products but what can I say, I love their stuff! :) Share your monthly favorites, too! :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment