Because of Cancer, we've lost a lot of good and special people. I lost my grandfather because of that disease and my Aunt is battling for her life for years now because of Cancer. October is the month of Breast Cancer Awareness and it is also my birth month. I do birthday giveaway annually as part of my birthday celebration but this year, I want to make it extra special. I want to dedicate this giveaway to my Tita Baby and to all the wonderful survivors and fighters out there.
Since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Queen B. and I decided to give away a full bottle of Glory of New York Bresto. What is Bresto? Take a look at this:
Of course, other than that, the lucky winner will also receive makeup goodies from Glory of New York Philippines and Queen B.! :) To know more about the giveaway, please watch this video:
Have you watched the video already? Okay, good! So, you've heard in the video that all you have to do is to do a fan sign like what my girls made here:
RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:
1. On your Facebook wall, post a photo of you holding a fan sign that says:
"The Project Awesome and (name) support Breast Cancer Awareness!"
2. Tag my Facebook page, Makeup by Bing Castro.
3. You can share the photo as many times as you want.
4. Giveaway will end on OCTOBER 31, 2013.
5. Open to PHILIPPINES RESIDENTS only.
6. I hope you'll support the sponsors, Queen B. and Glory of New York Philippines, by liking them on Facebook, too.
Yes, Queen B. is also a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness! :)
I hope you're with us on this mission! Don't forget to pray for our beautiful cancer survivors and fighters and for their families as well. Let us serve as inspirations for them and let them inspire each and one of us, too. May God continue to bless and keep us all. :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)