I know that this is a late post already but better late than never!
Last October 4 and 5, my sister, Queen B., and Glory of New York Philippines joined the Beauty Fair 2013 organized by twiinconcepts. While I was there, I saw Ms. Sheena who introduced me to Glory of New York. She has her new shop and products now. Her new online shop is called The Mestiza Hub because her products are focused, I think, on whitening products. She's been telling me even before the Beauty Fair that she wanted to give me some of her products for review so since we met at the Beauty Fair, she gave me the products right then and there.
Here are the products that I got from The Mestiza Hub:
1. Dodora Lip Cream
- Review on this product will be posted soon. It's kind of like a magic lip cream. It is white in color but it turns into a pink stain as you rub it. :)
2. Mirum Snow Whitening Source Body Lotion
- Actually, the product that Ms. Sheena wanted me to review is the Dodora Lip Cream only but then she also found this new interesting whitening lotion so she decided to let me try it as well. This lotion by the way is a product of Samsung! Kulit 'di ba? Hehe! I read from their page that this is their best seller, too!
3. Kiss Skin Care Whitening Collagen Cream Mask
- Thanks to Ms. Sheena for including this sample sizes of collagen cream masks! :)
So, that's all of the things that I got from The Mestiza Hub. Reviews will be posted soon so please stay tuned. If you want to know more about their products, visit their Facebook page now! :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)