Monday, December 9, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks Review and Swatches

One of my favorite kinds of makeup is lipstick! I love playing with colors and I'm not afraid in trying different shades because it's just super fun! :) We have a lot of different awesome lipsticks in the beauty market and we all have our own favorites. Recently, I found my new favorite lipsticks --- the Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks! :)


Exclusive Chromapixel Technology blends chromatic pigments with color-matched magnifiers to intensity, highlight and reflect each shade's true color for mega definition, mega depth, and mega drama. (www.avon.com.ph)

The Avon Ultra Color Lipstick have new formulation that will make it appear true to its color. It's available in 12 different head-turning, vibrant colors! I have 5 rockin' shades, Knockout Pink, Dream Fuchsia, Lava Love, Crush, and Hibiscus.


All of the shades have rich color and most of them are highly pigmented! You actually get what you see from the lipstick tube with just one layer though few of the shades, like Hibiscus, need about two layers to really show its true color on your lips but it's not really a big deal. Also, some of the shades, like Dream Fuchsia and Knockout Pink, are a bit frosted when you look at it but not really dramatically. They just appear shinier on the lips.



Crush - This shade is my favorite among the 5 shades that I have! It's a berry color with rich pigmentation! I love it so much. Perfect for this Holiday season! :)



Lava Love - My next favorite shade! Most of you know how much I love the red! This may not be a perfect red but I like how it makes a simple look appear more lively. It's an orange-red color, like the color scarlet.



Dream Fuchsia - A gorgeous muted purple color!



Hibiscus - Now, this is something that most girls would love. First, it's pink and second, it's the shade of pink that you can wear for everyday looks! Although it's a bright pink shade, it's not too dramatic so it will look great whatever your complexion is.



Knockout Pink - A mauve shade that is perfect for everyday looks, too and for sultry makeup looks!


The Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks are very rich and creamy so it glides on smoothly on the lips. It's not really a moisturizing lipstick but it doesn't dry out my lips neither. It stays on for long hours but it doesn't really stay on the whole day. I'd say, about 3-4 hours. I also mentioned on my video that by the end of the day, the color fades out on the middle part of my lips so it may look like I only have a lip liner on the edge of my lips. It doesn't bother me, anyway. For its affordable price (P375.00), I think it's still commendable and pretty awesome! Oh, and if you're curious about the scent, it has a hint of vanilla scent but I don't really care about it because it's not too strong for me. :)

If you want to watch my video about these lipsticks, just click this thumbnail:




Click here to see the other Avon Ultra Color Lipstick shades. Don't forget to visit Avon Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Instagram, @avonph! :)




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment