Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Avon November Items!

Hello everyone!!!

I just want to share with you my new Avon Haul! We (Avon Makeup Council) got our Avon items for the month of November already and I want to show you the new lovely makeups that are perfect this Holiday and I can't wait to play with them! :)



We're actually supposed to have the new Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kits, too but unfortunately, it was out of stock at the branch where I picked up my Avon items so, to follow na lang yun. :) And it's okay because I was surprised by the number of lipsticks that I got and those Eye Duets! Ugh!!! Can't wait to use them all!!!



1. Avon 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in The Blues (P349.00)



2. Avon 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in The Metallics (P349.00)



3. Avon 8 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette in The Greens (P349.00)



4. Avon Eye Duets in Black Violet, Apricot Mist, Storm and Maize (P199.00 each)



5. Avon UCR Holiday Edition Lipsticks in Sparkling Ruby, Sparkling Pink, Sparkling Blush, Sparkling Mauve, Sparkling Peach, and Sparkling Warm Rose 



I can't wait to do different makeup looks using these new babies! Of course, reviews will be posted very soon!

Thank you so much, Avon Philippines!!!

Don't forget to like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram, @avonph. :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment