Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Gyaru Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

Trying to catch up and update my blog so here's another entry. Last month, I got full bangs, courtesy of Introspect Hair Salon and Makeup Studio. I have a blog post about our hair makeover and you can read it here. I really enjoyed my full bangs and I love how it made me look like a Korean/Japanese doll sometimes especially when I wear my gyaru lenses on. So, before my hair grows, I decided to do a Gyaru Inspired Makeup look while I still have that adorable full bangs. Hehe!



A gyaru look is very simple and it's all about the eyes.



Here's my video tutorial for it:




PRODUCTS FEATURED IN THE VIDEO:

- Nature Republic Pretty Tree Wood Eyebrow Pencil No. 2
- In2It Brow Mascara in Copper
- ELF Makeup Mist and Set
- Avon Color Fold-Up Palette
- Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in No. 5
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner Tattoo
- San San False Eyelashes
- Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
- Glory of New York Dual Powder in 36 for contouring (nose)
- Satin white eyeshadow from Avon palette for highlight (nose)
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly
- Fashion 21 Roll N Dazzle in Pink Diamond (cheek highlighter)
- MUA Matte Lipstick in Peachy Keen
( https://www.facebook.com/GlorifiedMakeUp )
- Avon Glazewear Vitaluscious in Vita Pink
- Iris/Glory of New York lip shine
( https://www.facebook.com/QueenBOfficialPage )


MAKEUP BRUSHES USED (in order):
- Marionnaud eyebrow brush
- Landmark large shader brush
- Blending brush from Makeup by Toni Abigail Series Brush Set
- Virginia Olsen Eye Shader Brush
- Gita Smudger Brush from Landmark
- Large eyeshadow brush from my Houndstooth brush set (used for contouring the nose)
- Angled Blush Brush from Makeup by Toni Abigail Series Brush Set
- Tapered Highlighter Brush from Makeup by Toni Abigail Series Brush Set

Get your Makeup by Toni Abigail Series Brush Set here

Circle lenses from Fab Beau Lusst 




I hope you can tell me what do you think about this Gyaru inspired look that I did. I got a comment that this is more of an ulzzang makeup than a gyaru, hehe! Nonetheless, I hope that you still liked it!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment