Hi everyone! So I've got another 1-brand makeup tutorial for you. This time, I featured Essence cosmetics. Essence, I think, is one of the best drugstore brands of cosmetics in the beauty industry. Most of their products have great quality but the prices won't hurt your pocket. In this makeup look, I've picked out some of their greatest products that are really worth trying, especially the foundation and the translucent powder.
Most of the Essence cosmetics that I have have neutral shades so I decided to go for a soft look that you can wear at a wedding. It can be a bridesmaids makeup or even a wedding guest makeup.
I used an eyebrow powder in this tutorial which made the whole look softer and more natural. I also maximized the use of the eyebrow powder by using it as my contouring powder. Unfortunately, everytime I visit Essence counters in malls, their matte bronzers are always out of stock!
For the eyes, I went for a very simple eye makeup. Honestly, Essence eyeshadows don't have that WOW factor. It's a good thing that they have a good eye primer so it helped in making the eyeshadows appear more pigmented.
- Essence Stay All Day 16hr Foundation in Soft Beige
- Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder
- Essence Eyebrow Stylist
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Essence Sun Club Glamour-To-Go Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence I Love Stage Liquid Eyeliner
- Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Natural Beauty
- Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude
- Essence XXL Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink
Here's the embedded video of my Essence 1-Brand Makeup Tutorial:
Have you tried Essence cosmetics? What are your favorites? :)
Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)